General > General

FOC-U Tourers

<< < (4/4)

coffee:

--- Quote from: Dudeofrude on 18 September 2018, 08:30:08 pm ---Did a few tours of the local council estates. Not far different from war zones so I'm still expecting my medals in the post and I'm putting veteran down on the next census 🤡

--- End quote ---

That's nothing! I left our house the other day and in 2mins was at the first roundabout where I got my leg out under braking,then blew off not one but 2 twist and goes and a cg125, a racing cyclist and three lorries! all before barrelling my way up to 42mph in third!!then into ASDA car park where I skidded to a halt in front of a bunch of o.a.p's who I could tell were well impressed by the way they were waving there pension books at me!I just love these big quick rides out,I'm planning 3weekends to town AND back.Wish me luck.

Frosties:

--- Quote from: coffee on 25 September 2018, 10:59:45 pm ---
--- Quote from: Dudeofrude on 18 September 2018, 08:30:08 pm ---Did a few tours of the local council estates. Not far different from war zones so I'm still expecting my medals in the post and I'm putting veteran down on the next census 🤡

--- End quote ---

That's nothing! I left our house the other day and in 2mins was at the first roundabout where I got my leg out under braking,then blew off not one but 2 twist and goes and a cg125, a racing cyclist and three lorries! all before barrelling my way up to 42mph in third!!then into ASDA car park where I skidded to a halt in front of a bunch of o.a.p's who I could tell were well impressed by the way they were waving there pension books at me!I just love these big quick rides out,I'm planning 3weekends to town AND back.Wish me luck.

--- End quote ---

Jeeeeeeeesus fella, that's hardcore...not sure i'm ready for that yet. I'm still getting my tour confidence up by pushing the bike to the end of the driveway - fully geared up but working towards adding luggage.

Good luck for the weekend and make sure you have your ICE numbers locked into your phone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version