Date: 27-04-24  Time: 16:28 pm

Author Topic: Announcement imminent on the ban of petrol-powered motorcycles! Are MPs listenin  (Read 455 times)

b1k3rdude

• Foc-u Helpful Foccer
  • Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - GSF 1250
    • View Profile
https://youtu.be/NjJfygRV0JI
« Last Edit: 20 February 2024, 08:39:43 pm by b1k3rdude »

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
Video not available

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
I'm not sure why it isn't working, but you might be able to click on this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjJfygRV0JI
« Last Edit: 20 February 2024, 08:25:33 pm by Grahamm »

Gnasher

• Foc-u Brake Doctor
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - ZX10R, XJR1300, X10, GSF1000GT
    • View Profile
Later

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
Yip, that works. No matter what any politician says, you cannot rely on it being truthful, or honest, or will ever be carried out. I found myself at the last general election without a party that I could vote for, since the plans I would wish my government to pursue didn't feature in any of their plans. My eldest was aghast when I told her that I didn't vote, after having told her for decades that she must always vote. It was the same at the Council elections last year. The controlling group were voted out after cutting services for years, the opposition group campaigned on a theme of change, but have since continued to cut away the few remaining services, so why bother voting? Nothing changes. The Labour Party don't appear to have any policies despite having plenty of time this last decade to devise some, and if elected look likely to continue with similar policies to the present government. Rachael Reeves has been pretty clear about that. So we as a nation will continue to spiral downhill, services diminish, organised crime moves in further,  net zero goals used as a revenue raising instrument. As for the bike, I'm hanging onto one as long as I'm able to ride it, I doubt ill ever be able to lift an electrickery one off its side stand