Date: 17-05-24  Time: 05:04 am

Poll

how long do we have to put up with the media frenzy ?

a week
1 (4.2%)
a month
1 (4.2%)
a year
2 (8.3%)
too bluming long
19 (79.2%)
Not long enough
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: A new royal baby. Whoopie.  (Read 4705 times)

simonm

• GP Hero
  • Why so serious ?
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
A new royal baby. Whoopie.
« on: 22 July 2013, 11:07:18 pm »
A new royal sprog.  Yipee kayai mf.

How long until life resumes ?
Opinions are like A**holes, Everyone has one.  Some people seem to have more than one though which is a bit odd.

chaz

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
Re: A new royal baby. Whoopie.
« Reply #1 on: 23 July 2013, 12:15:21 am »
was he 8lbs 6ozs not bad, I know a girl who's baby was over 13lbs now thats gotta hurt like hell?

ChristoT

• Alleged Foc-u Daphnis & Chloe expert
  • GP Hero
  • Fluent in English, French and bullshit!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Saab 9-3, caravan, hang glider
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23 July 2013, 12:24:42 am »
I have nothing against celebrating the birth of a future Monarch.

But I suspect we are going to endure a long tidal wave of pap from the news. Watch this space, they'll be timing in milliseconds how long the poor bugger breastfeeds for. Have pity - he will never know a life outside the public eye. Poor little mite...
The Deef's apprentice

dBfazer600

• WSB Pack Hound
  • I is Zedonk
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23 July 2013, 12:37:42 am »
I will be ostracised but I don't care as a tax payer I keep that family and the grandmother gets a 5 million raise while all of those who are in it together get fucking nothing but greave. Its another mouth I have to feed so they can enjoy the jet set life style. While I have had a pay freeze for 5 years but still have pay for the rich to get a tax cut. Why is it that the Royals investments on the stock market are kept secrete? Why did one Royal go into for 24/7 hospital care for an infection when those I attend to with the same infection have minimal home care?

Do not get me wrong I do wish all the best to the mother and child as the family will do their best for him as most families do. But frankly they are not my blood and could not give a shit about the birth of any ones child unless its my family. Lets face it we all love our own kids but hate other peoples annoying, whining pop machine.

So who pays for the nanny?

Daz  :evil
She Ain't Exactly Pretty, She Ain't Exactly Small, Fourt'two Thirt'ninefiftysix

You Could Say She's Got It All.

cbx63

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23 July 2013, 12:41:36 am »
Just another royal sponge , sod cutting the welfare bill cut the royals bill and sell off a few assets , they got more money than we have any way....

fecking inbred tuetonic twats

dBfazer600

• WSB Pack Hound
  • I is Zedonk
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 23 July 2013, 12:44:46 am »
Just another royal sponge , sod cutting the welfare bill cut the royals bill and sell off a few assets , they got more money than we have any way....

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin I is officially tickled  :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
She Ain't Exactly Pretty, She Ain't Exactly Small, Fourt'two Thirt'ninefiftysix

You Could Say She's Got It All.

slimwilly

• GP Hero
  • I love to ride them hills
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 23 July 2013, 07:24:24 am »
We love the royals, god save the queen!!!!

Any one who thinks they cost the country are wrong, yes some comes out of the public purse but what they bring in tourism to this country cannot be counted.
The Prince ,the Duchy of Cornwall owns thousands of acres of farm land, a 1/4 of herefordshire , employing hundreds of people,

It is an institution that we should be proud of,and protect it,,lots of other countrys have monarchs,

I dont know what makes simple people dislike the royals but wake up or shut up.

Some of my friends,ex military and still would do anything to protect Queen and country would chop your DICKS off.
 :)
An ageing test pilot for home grown widgets that may fail at anytime.

ponkster

• Weekend Warrior
  • Grumpy Old MF
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - VN 1500 P1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 23 July 2013, 07:30:29 am »

+1

come the revolution .........
"Don't Die with Fun in the Bank!"

Skippernick

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 23 July 2013, 07:34:24 am »
We love the royals, god save the queen!!!!

Any one who thinks they cost the country are wrong, yes some comes out of the public purse but what they bring in tourism to this country cannot be counted.
The Prince ,the Duchy of Cornwall owns thousands of acres of farm land, a 1/4 of herefordshire , employing hundreds of people,

It is an institution that we should be proud of,and protect it,,lots of other countrys have monarchs,

I dont know what makes simple people dislike the royals but wake up or shut up.

Some of my friends,ex military and still would do anything to protect Queen and country would chop your DICKS off.

+1
people need to get an informed view before they get shirty.
Red Heads - Slowly taking over the world!!!

simonm

• GP Hero
  • Why so serious ?
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 23 July 2013, 07:49:14 am »
I'm not sure that would help anyone tbh.  Them going to jail, the monarchy certainly wouldn't endorse that action.  Having said that thoughtless devotion is kinda sweet in a twisted, deranged and insane kinda way.
Opinions are like A**holes, Everyone has one.  Some people seem to have more than one though which is a bit odd.

slimwilly

• GP Hero
  • I love to ride them hills
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 23 July 2013, 08:10:21 am »
I'm not sure that would help anyone tbh.  Them going to jail, the monarchy certainly wouldn't endorse that action.  Having said that thoughtless devotion is kinda sweet in a twisted, deranged and insane kinda way.

Lol. toungue in cheek,  :D

The cheek of some on another persons celebration POST
An ageing test pilot for home grown widgets that may fail at anytime.

Looney tune

• Cartographic Pickpocketing Foccer
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • - FZS 600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 23 July 2013, 08:26:32 am »

+1

I have, through my job, met and spoke with members of both families and can only say nice things about them. Nice people who spend time chatting to all walks of life.
I mentioned on here a wee while back that I was coming to London for the first time earlier this year. After hearing I was there, 2 of them came to meet me in a bar for a few drinks then returned to a family doo.
As said above, Charles bought Dumfries house up this way which was falling apart. It now employs a fair few people in one of the worst employment areas in Scotland.
Better to stand and look a fool than speak and prove it !
If it aint broke, I'll fix it till it is !!

clayt74

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 23 July 2013, 08:29:47 am »
The best thing about the royal baby........... Is that Kate is now officially a MILF!!!  :lol :evil :lol :lol :evil

simonm

• GP Hero
  • Why so serious ?
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 23 July 2013, 08:55:42 am »
The best thing about the royal baby........... Is that Kate is now officially a MILF!!!  :lol :evil :lol :lol :evil
True but premilf is better than milf surely.  I'm not keen on stretchy unless it's related to flexibility rather than sag :-P.  I'm sure they have the funds to put all that right tho :-P

Slaninar

• GP Hero
  • Lookin' like a streak of lightnin'
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #14 on: 23 July 2013, 09:18:08 am »
One thing I appreciate about UK is the tradition. One of the few countries that really keep it (at least from mine point of view, what you can tell from TV, papers, word of mouth etc.). So royal family is a big tourist attraction. I'm sure the family doesn't cost THAT much per capita. This comes from a sworn communist, btw. :)

Bankers, politicians, multinational corporations - those are the real parasites.

The media hype sucks though - typical yellow press reporters and readers suck bad.

P.S. Kate is an average looking chick by Novi Sad standards.    :b
Most things done in a hurry need to be done again - patiently.

Tefer

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - FZS1000 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 23 July 2013, 09:26:17 am »
No morning telly for me today cos someone had a baby, never heard the likes.. I mean come on get a grip, its a baby, millions born all the time!

Not a royalist, its an old tradition that's been allowed to keep going, don't see the need, dare say they are nice people but i know hundreds of nice people, does not mean i think they should be on a pedestal or think they are any better than another person.

Four Wheels Moves The Body... Two Wheels Moves The Soul

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 23 July 2013, 11:35:16 am »
The Royal family, spongers, tax dodgers, talk about benefits cheats!

Another bloody foccing sponger to pay for. 

They should be moving in to their 57 room apartment soon, paid for by us!  Meanwhile folks out of work or unable to work are facing the draconian bedroom tax.

Foccing sponging bastards - http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/uk/william-and-kates-pad-getting-1m-makeover-for-arrival-of-royal-baby-29378885.html

Switched on the telly late last night.  The BBC - now the British patriotic and propaganda Broadcasting society at midnight had only one news story.  The main hourly news broadcast had only one story - the foccing world had just stopped apparently becuase a couple of foccing sponging upper class twats had had a sprog. 

Aaaaaaaaaaagh I hate those sponging lazy good for nothing royal bastards.  Get them tae foc!

Rant over.

Umm hang on.........................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Oldgit

• foccerwithoutaspacebar
  • GP Hero
  • Old Age & Treachery will Overcome Youth & Skill
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - BMW R1200RS Sport SE
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 23 July 2013, 12:01:08 pm »
another hinger on to feed and provide for, possibly for the next 80 odd years, couldn't care less.  :z

Ben Diesel

• Foc-u Pikey
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR750FS FJR1300
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 23 July 2013, 12:03:14 pm »
I voted for too bluming long.

The new sprog is third in line and he's got a foccin' long wait before he gets the posh hat on his head. So we've got that sort of non-stop media speculation to come for the next sixty-odd years.

If anyone is looking to place an outside bet on the kid's name, I got 10,000 to one quoted for 'KONG'. Worth a punt?

paul1606

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 23 July 2013, 12:23:15 pm »
50,000 - 1 on Dodi

peterjca

« Reply #20 on: 23 July 2013, 12:56:59 pm »
How do we know it's William's? I think Prince Philip did the deed.

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #21 on: 23 July 2013, 04:12:57 pm »
I can't say I give much of a damn about her having a sprog, but I'd prefer the Queen to be Head of State rather than President Tony or, worse, President Maggie the first!

mr self destruct

• WSB Pack Hound
  • Riding without a crash since 24-04-15
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 23 July 2013, 05:09:58 pm »
I can't say I give much of a damn about her having a sprog, but I'd prefer the Queen to be Head of State rather than President Tony or, worse, President Maggie the first!

Too fucking right! While I can barely contain my indifference about the new birth, I'm glad we are a monarchy.

And as for seeing them as spongers, well I wonder if they're a bigger waste of tax payers' money than the hundreds of thousands of Mick Philpotts I see every day?
Broken, bruised, forgotten, sore,
too fucked up to care any more.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 23 July 2013, 05:53:42 pm »
well I wonder if they're a bigger waste of tax payers' money than the hundreds of thousands of Mick Philpotts I see every day?

I've told you a million times not to exaggerate!

I'm glad we are a monarchy.

Ach why not eh?  Keeps johnny foreigner amused laughing at us with our stupid old bag, her weird dresses, handbags, bizarre accent and that dreadful hand wave heading up our state. 

Tony Blair, David Cameron, at least you get yer chance of getting rid of em.  We're stuck fae now with a bunch of lazy benefit sponging scum as head of state.    What a foccing joke!

Looney tune

• Cartographic Pickpocketing Foccer
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • - FZS 600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 23 July 2013, 07:04:46 pm »
There are millions in the world better of than us but there are a feckin hell of a lot more worse of than us. Some people are born more fortunate as others yes. But fuck me get over it, you'se have bikes, cars, homes etc, be happy with the cards you have been dealt, millions would love them.

Yes I know you work for what you have.

If moaning is healthy, you'll live long.
Better to stand and look a fool than speak and prove it !
If it aint broke, I'll fix it till it is !!