Date: 06-05-24  Time: 18:21 pm

Author Topic: The French causing probelms again.  (Read 24490 times)

pilninggas

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: The French causing probelms again.
« Reply #25 on: 25 July 2015, 02:18:18 pm »
Darrsi - are you being so bold as to suggest that the vast majority of overseas aid is syphoned off by governments, armed forces and local police etc with probably 5% max reaching those in need  :eek .

And that if it were not syphoned off by corruption they wouldn't have to ponce off us..

You sir are a cad  :lol

5% sounds quite genorous, i doubt it's that much.

A load of dogooders seem to like underwriting corrupt leaders and over-paid bosses of NGOs and we're expected to swallow it hooklinesinker.

OT: sounds awful around Kent, even coming out of Folkestone is now gridlocked apparently. Wondering if things will change in the next few days.

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #26 on: 25 July 2015, 02:36:22 pm »
why not shoot a few refugees at Dover?

You missed the point entirely VNA (as seems normal)

I meant to shoot them whilst they are still in France :pokefun

Real refugees I don't have an issue with. The ones I have an issue with are the ones that cross several safe countries to get to the UK because it is seen as the place where they will live the life of luxury with someone else paying for their houses etc. A refugee is meant to stop in the first safe place and claim asylum. These people are economic migrants, not refugees. England is struggling to cope with the ones we have already. France (and other European countries) just help them move on to the UK and do no thing to really stop them trying to get to the UK.

In the past 3 months, channel crossings have been affected between Dover and Calais on 1 out of every 3 days due to two things.

First are the MyFerry workers who got a strop on because Eurotunnel (their owners) were told to cease operations to help avoid them having a monopoly. The result of this was that MyFerry sold two of the ships to DFDS who, sensibly or not, decided they wanted cheap Asian labour running their boats rather than the militant French ferry workers.

Second are the economic migrants who are storming the tunnel and Calais port on a daily basis. All the French are doing is telling the UK to do more. WTF? The French let these people into their country. They let the same people set up camp alongside the port. They let the same people climb in to lorries waiting to get into the port. They don't sent them back to Italy or wherever they arrived from. They let them go again to try again.

I like France as a country. I generally like the people. I like it enough to have bought a house there which I want to go to soon. With the current disruption on getting across there though for the reasons mentioned above, the holidays of thousands of people are being affected.

So yes, I do want to see positive action taken against the migrants as they nothing but a feccin nuisance and should be jailed for a lot of the things they are doing at the moment. A few snipers waiting in the tunnels for someone to poke their head in might prevent people trying though.
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 25 July 2015, 03:38:13 pm »

the holidays of thousands of people are being affected.

I know it's terrible.  These scum bags fleeing our wars and neocon exploitative so called free market politics are disrupting people's holidays!  It's outrageous. 

So yes, I do want to see positive action taken against the migrants as they nothing but a feccin nuisance and should be jailed for a lot of the things they are doing at the moment.

Oh diddums!  Why don't you fire up the gas ovens.

probably even more to do with crazy despot leaders with zero conscience who honestly don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

Yup every dodgy leader round the globe is usually propped up and encouraged by the west or Russia.  And having crazy despot leaders means we can sell em loads of arms that they either don't need or shouldn't have.

taylor

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 25 July 2015, 07:06:24 pm »
bbrown, buy a caravan I wales you can go every week, without all the hassle lol. :lol
sent from my carafan in tenby, ;)

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #29 on: 25 July 2015, 07:54:41 pm »
Taylor. We have a tin box on wheels. We keep it in France for when we have guests starting with us. As soon as I get the building work done though the mobile shed will be sold.

I have been to Wales a lot. Apart from on rugby tour weekend, I have only ever been on business. I don't want to go there unless someone pays me to : pokefun

taylor

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 26 July 2015, 01:30:03 pm »
its pissing it down here today :'(
sent from my carafan in tenby, ;)

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #31 on: 26 July 2015, 03:35:28 pm »
I must have been to Wales 50 times over the years. Only twice it didn't rain. One if those two occasions it was snowing

Billy Balthorpe

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - 2 X 1987 fzr1000's, VN800
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 27 July 2015, 12:34:02 am »

As someone said above, these people in and around Calais are NOT refugees now, they WERE refugees fleeing in fear of their lives when they landed in Italy (or wherever), but because they never registered as refugees in Italy and continued up to Calais, they are now economic migrants from outside the EU and therefore we should be able to send them back to the country they were last officially living. So, fit out a boat and drop them off in North Africa. Probably quite expensive, but not as expensive as supporting them in this country. Or we could just load them into the Eurotunnel trains and drop them off in Calais.
I do feel sorry for them, but if what they say is true and they are genuinely in fear of their lives in their own country, they should have registered in the first country they arrived in because they were no longer in danger.

I get the feeling they (and the rest of the EU) are just taking the piss out of us because of the bleeding hearts, overly PC, wishy washy liberal attitude which our Government seems to have to adopt to keep the small number of pressure groups (in relation to the general population) happy, in an attempt to keep their votes.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 27 July 2015, 08:30:39 am »
Slag off the UK etc all you want but at least we do have some form of border control so we can at least stop some these scum bags coming in.
Just have a look at them trying to board lorries , How many are families , all I seem to see are young men. Were are there woman and children all fecking left behind to fend for themselves.
I note VNA is not asking or insisting they take them up to Scotland, Ideal really put them on the islands Tyree would be ideal, not even a fecking tree can survive on there.
One of the first things they should do is if we have to take them, medical inspection, free family planning included, snip & clip.
Am I going a bit far here???
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

JoeRock

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 27 July 2015, 09:20:12 am »
Slag off the UK etc all you want but at least we do have some form of border control so we can at least stop some these scum bags coming in.
Just have a look at them trying to board lorries , How many are families , all I seem to see are young men. Were are there woman and children all fecking left behind to fend for themselves.
I note VNA is not asking or insisting they take them up to Scotland, Ideal really put them on the islands Tyree would be ideal, not even a fecking tree can survive on there.
One of the first things they should do is if we have to take them, medical inspection, free family planning included, snip & clip.

Well you do sound as though you're proposing some kind of Nazi-style eugenics programme.

Billy Balthorpe

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - 2 X 1987 fzr1000's, VN800
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 27 July 2015, 09:50:27 am »
And Doctor Strangelove once again has to slap his left hand over the right arm to stop it raising automatically in a Nazi salute.

Phil

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Fazer8
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 27 July 2015, 10:00:37 am »

Well you do sound as though you're proposing some kind of Nazi-style eugenics programme.

That's what I was thinking of a few posts in this thread.

A lot of countries workers do it this way. The men work, the women mind the home. If there is no local work they travel either within the same country or abroad and send money home. I did a bike tour in Morocco. There seemed a lot of men hanging around which gave the place a slightly uncomfortable feel. A South African couple on the tour explained they just didn't have a job that day, so appear lazy and just hang around. Their wives do all the home and growing veg in their gardens/allotments etc. That's how it works throughout Africa.

I've worked for a company with a lot of Indian workers. I couldn't believe the number of colleagues in Pune India who come from other parts of India and have family 24 hours train journey a way. Some worked in the UK for a year without going home once.

I don't think they are necessary scumbags, just desperate. To get into Europe they have probably paid people smugglers a lot of money after being sold the good life story for them just to be dumped in a boat. The smugglers and the corruption in those countries needs tackling otherwise we will get a steady stream of immigrants.   

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 27 July 2015, 11:14:16 am »
So tell me!!! have probably paid a lot of money to get here, so they must have had a job to earn money to get here. If they have a job why are they leaving??
I am sorry but we have enough of our own young people who have no work and are having to live with parents etc!! more people landing on our shores we do not need.
Call me a Nazi if you like I am only saying what a lot of people are thinking. Let them in if you like but you are only stoking the fire and there will be a day of reckoning.

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 27 July 2015, 01:01:01 pm »
These people need our humanitarian help. Morally I'm not comfortable with women and children drowning in the Mediterranean just to get to Europe. It's a foccin' mess and we've only got ourselves to blame. Getting shot of Gaddafi was a mistake and you could say the same of Sadam (and maybe even Assad). These despots ran authoritarian states which generally caused the West no problems, suppressed radical Islam and maintained border controls. Now borders are open and every chancer from south of the Sahara can walk in. The great majority of the immigrants are poor, illiterate and unskilled Africans with nowt to offer Europe. If the tide of immigrants is not checked it will transform the character of Italy and much of Europe for the worst. It's a disgrace that the Royal Navy is assisting in dumping these people in Italy - take them back to the African coast.
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

crickleymal

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 27 July 2015, 01:24:19 pm »

So yes, I do want to see positive action taken against the migrants as they nothing but a feccin nuisance and should be jailed for a lot of the things they are doing at the moment.

And what are they doing at the moment?
Malc

Old enough to know better.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 27 July 2015, 02:07:45 pm »
Breaking into lorries, then the driver gets heavily fined if they are caught in wagon. Harassing people trying get away on or coming back from holidays and generally making a dam nuisance of themselves.
Yes the west has a lot answer for interfering in the affairs of Iraq, Syria and Libya etc!This open borders policy across the EU has to stop. Yes it will affect me travelling back and forth between the UK France &Spain.
Did someone post earlier that the Italians are giving some of these refugees a train ticket out off Italy for onward travel to France? As usual the Italians washing there hands again.
The EU needs to man up stop the influx and those that get through are transported back to the country they left from.

Dare I say old Enoch forewarned of this https://youtu.be/mw4vMZDItQo

"As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see 'the River Tiber foaming with much blood.'"

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #41 on: 27 July 2015, 02:50:33 pm »

Breaking into trucks and ruining food/goods meaning the whole truckload has to be destroyed as it is contaminated as well as damaged trailers.
Breaking into security zones at Calais and Eurotunnel disrupting travel.
Stowing away in trucks leaving the drivers with large fines.

Do you really need any more things listed crickleymal?

Grayo

• WSB Pack Hound
  • Another ex Fazer owner still hanging around.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 27 July 2015, 03:51:03 pm »
I could change my opinion, but then we'd both be wrong.

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 27 July 2015, 05:06:58 pm »
If you allow these illegal immigrants to stay anywhere in Europe then in effect you are saying to the people smugglers just carry on what you are doing.
The EU should be sending them all back no matter which country they land in and then using all that money they have
 to find and jail the people smugglers, its not just this country that has a massive problem with illegals, most of the other EU countries are in the same position, the locals in those countries don't want them either.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 27 July 2015, 05:34:14 pm »
In my street of 23 houses we have 2 polish families and 1 romanian family...they are proffesionals and largely are good neighbours....there are a few cultural differences shall we say.....when the street was still being built the Romanian guy pinched my other neighbours wheelbarrow...just walked down the side of his house and pinched it when he was at work....then he used it to half inch barrow loads of hardcore and sand from the workies......in that sense i dont think you could take Romania outta him no matter how much money he has the romany bugger :lol .

But yeh apart from that they are broadly simillar, polite and friendly and they look after their houses and kids....i cant really fault them...they have integrated.

But i wouldnt be so happy living next to some other nationalities....just too many differences....regardless of proffession or wealth.

I also grew up next door to a pakistani family for 16 years and they were also no hassle really.

But heres the thing.....i dont think entering another country should be any different than entering another persons house.

Would the supporters of these migrants be happy if they started walking into their house in the middle of the night?....they help themselves to everything else in the name of desparation so what makes you think they wont rob you or your family in desperation too.....regardless of how nice they are there are no jobs for them here and the system cannot cope...they have little skills and little prospects of a good and honest life....even the nicest person can do some devilish things if desperate enough.

They should only be here if they have been invited to be here....just like us in our houses.....simple as.....if they decide to come anyway then youd call the police or kick them out yourself and it is the police and government that should be doing more.

It's not on really and it's the do gooders and do nothings that will enable them and countless other undesirables to overrun everything that we hold so dear.
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

Slaninar

• GP Hero
  • Lookin' like a streak of lightnin'
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #45 on: 27 July 2015, 05:35:02 pm »
Smugglers take money and don't care whether their "clients" end up living in Europe, or get deported. Tens of thousands of those people left in my country and told it's wherever they were planning on going.

Most of those people were poor, desperate, sold all they had to look for a decent life. I don't blame them. I'd do the same for my family. It's not their fault they were born where they were born. UK has gained lots of it's wealth from exploiting colonies.  Nowadays it's done in a much more effective way - you make people have democracy, capitalism and make deal with the politicians to take loads of loans.

My girlfriend is going to work on a trans-atlantic ship since there are very little well paid jobs where we live now. 6 months cruise, 2 months home. I work 2 jobs now. Might (legally though) go to Germany, or Switzerland in two years time if nothing I'm planing here works out. Minimum wage here is around 1 euro. School teachers get under 400 euros per month.
« Last Edit: 27 July 2015, 05:41:20 pm by Slaninar »
Most things done in a hurry need to be done again - patiently.

pilninggas

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 27 July 2015, 05:44:56 pm »

Breaking into trucks and ruining food/goods meaning the whole truckload has to be destroyed as it is contaminated as well as damaged trailers.
Breaking into security zones at Calais and Eurotunnel disrupting travel.
Stowing away in trucks leaving the drivers with large fines.

Do you really need any more things listed crickleymal?

Apparently £250million/worth of goods were disposed of last year due to contamination by illegals - whether or not they actually travelled if the load is in anyway contaminated or damaged firms won't take the risk of being liable. I'm in 2 minds as to whether this is raw desparation or purely acts of destruction based on some skewed view of what the UK is like. I also worry that all of these 'refugees' are men (do they not have womenfolk or children) and many still seem to have resources for a smart phone and expensive sportswear.

Phil

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Fazer8
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 27 July 2015, 06:51:35 pm »
So tell me!!! have probably paid a lot of money to get here, so they must have had a job to earn money to get here. If they have a job why are they leaving??
I am sorry but we have enough of our own young people who have no work and are having to live with parents etc!! more people landing on our shores we do not need.
Call me a Nazi if you like I am only saying what a lot of people are thinking. Let them in if you like but you are only stoking the fire and there will be a day of reckoning.

I wasn't saying we should let them in. Legally they have no right to be here. They need deporting back to where they came from (from the camps in France) if they are economic migrants and the trade in people smuggling stopped.
If a lot of people are thinking the way you are they should write to their MP/MEPs so the laws can be changed or the EU/UN as a whole to enforce the current laws. 

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 27 July 2015, 08:18:52 pm »
People do complain to their MPs and MEPs but nothing happens because you are immediately  classed as a racist or fascist  when the subject of  any kind of immigration control is mentioned.

johnakay

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - tracer 700
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 27 July 2015, 08:35:40 pm »
what I can't understand is why don't these lorries have locks on their doors .

If I wanted to make a life-long career out of
working with the mentally retarded I would
have opened a Harley Davidson Dealership!