Date: 01-05-24  Time: 22:00 pm

Author Topic: Nice weather but ride safe...  (Read 897 times)

FuZzBoM

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Nice weather but ride safe...
« on: 04 May 2014, 08:08:28 pm »
Hi all, I like most of you enjoyed the weather and got out on the bike today. Just talking to a mate who is a traffic cop and he has just told me about a crash he attended today..
http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/yournh/yournh-tvp-pol-area/yournh-tvp-pol-area-berkse-slough/yournh-tvp-pol-area-slgh-newslist/yournh-tvp-pol-area-slgh-newsitem.htm?id=280781

No easy way to say this.. Rider was decapitated. Could not tell me any more details as needs to be investigated but just wanted to spread the love to fellow bikers and foccers alike.

Much love, Fuzz
Lord,
Grant me the WD-40 to move those things that are stuck, the Duck tape to fasten those things that are loose, And the wisdom to know the difference.
Amen

DILLIGAFF

• Muppet

Plucking foccer
    Official FOC-U Saga Lout
    Kock Leeper
  • GP Hero
  • Leeper of cocks
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
Re: Nice weather but ride safe...
« Reply #1 on: 04 May 2014, 08:20:09 pm »
At the office where I do a little ( as little as possible) work we took on a new young lad and he turned up last week with his references etc. on his new Bonneville.
We had a long chat about how careful you have to be and always be two steps ahead of the other driver.

Heard now that he won't be starting as he  T-boned by a woman doing a U turn on a dual carriageway ????

Not seriously hurt, thank God, but smashed his foot and can't walk for a while.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE............... :eek
I used to not give a foc, then I discovered Red Bull and now I don't give a flying foc !!!

FuZzBoM

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 May 2014, 08:24:45 pm »
Makes you wonder what happened to kill the car driver and remove the riders head?! Think I will be taking it slow if I get out tomorrow..
Lord,
Grant me the WD-40 to move those things that are stuck, the Duck tape to fasten those things that are loose, And the wisdom to know the difference.
Amen

Fazafou

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05 May 2014, 07:57:32 am »
Makes you wonder what happened to kill the car driver and remove the riders head?! Think I will be taking it slow if I get out tomorrow..

Possibly if they t-boned the bike and the bike comes through the drivers door.

If it was on a fast road the bike would have enough momentum to cut right through.

Rider then hits the roof lip etc. Nasty :(