Date: 01-05-24  Time: 23:51 pm

Author Topic: For sale - Original Front Indicators - Milton Keynes  (Read 910 times)

FuZzBoM

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
For sale - Original Front Indicators - Milton Keynes
« on: 03 April 2014, 09:48:23 pm »
Hi all,

Another garage clear out. On both of these I would prefer collection but can arrange delivery if postage charges paid.
  :D Have some OEM front indicators with the plastic mounting plate thing. They are in fairly good condition. no cracks on lens's. Right 1 has a small scuff but this is on the bottom and not visible when fitted.
 I have seen these on eBay for £15 each!! Does £20 for the pair sound fair?
These are from a 51 plate FZS1000 But think Yamaha fitted them to pretty much everything at the time?

TAILPACK NOW SOLD
2nd is an Oxford first time tailpack.  it is 28 litres and goes to 36 when extended. comes with all the bungees and the cards to change the colour of the pockets to suite your bike colour. The base also unzips from the main bag turning into a backpack and even a small compartment left on the base on the bike. Really good bit of kit, Only used once and I was really impressed with it. The only reason I am selling is because I now have a topbox so is no longer required. Again ideally looking for £20 but willing to discuss.
« Last Edit: 06 April 2014, 09:47:14 pm by FuZzBoM »
Lord,
Grant me the WD-40 to move those things that are stuck, the Duck tape to fasten those things that are loose, And the wisdom to know the difference.
Amen

FuZzBoM

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: For sale - Indicators and tailpack - Milton Keynes
« Reply #1 on: 03 April 2014, 09:49:52 pm »
Tailpack pics
Lord,
Grant me the WD-40 to move those things that are stuck, the Duck tape to fasten those things that are loose, And the wisdom to know the difference.
Amen

mr self destruct

• WSB Pack Hound
  • Riding without a crash since 24-04-15
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Re: For sale - Indicators and tailpack - Milton Keynes
« Reply #2 on: 04 April 2014, 06:48:17 am »
I'll take the tailpack off you bud, I'm happy with £20.  :)

Paypal ok? If so PM me an address.
Broken, bruised, forgotten, sore,
too fucked up to care any more.

FuZzBoM

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: For sale - Original Front Indicators - Milton Keynes
« Reply #3 on: 06 April 2014, 09:48:53 pm »
Tailpack sold. Cheers for coming down and collecting today Mr SD..

Lord,
Amen