Date: 19-05-24  Time: 20:04 pm

Author Topic: Gen 1 nose, tail and tank for sale  (Read 1283 times)

Spud

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Triumph T595
    • View Profile
Gen 1 nose, tail and tank for sale
« on: 22 November 2011, 01:25:56 pm »
As above.

The tail section is in black and is in fair condition, no cracks or scrapes, it is 7 years old so not mint.

The nose cone is also in black, this was brand new about 18 months ago however the bike slipped off it's side stand :'( so there are some light scratches on the lefthand side above the indicator. There is also a crack about 75 mm long just under the indicator.

The tank is in metallic red it has small dent in the righthand side about the size of a tea spoon ( not including the handle ;) ), it also has quite a few stone chips on the lefthand side.

I am open to offers if anyone is interested, if not they will go on evil-bay. I can not download photos at the moment as my Phone/camera will not play, but if you send me a PM with your mobile number I will happily sent you some photos.

While I'm one i also have two double bubble screens as well one black and one with a light tint.
« Last Edit: 22 May 2012, 07:17:25 am by Spud »

Spud

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Triumph T595
    • View Profile
Re: Gen 1 nose, tail and tank for sale
« Reply #1 on: 22 February 2012, 06:32:01 am »
Bump
I'm going to put them on evilbay next week but if anyone's interested they can have first dibs. The scratches on the faring are not as bad as they look, you can only just feel them with your finger tips.I would prefer to sell as a lot but may be willing to split, I'm would like £140 for the three.