Date: 30-04-24  Time: 23:28 pm

Author Topic: Dynojet maps  (Read 845 times)

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
Dynojet maps
« on: 11 November 2016, 03:22:43 pm »
For those of you with power commanders, I'm just wondering what you think to the maps that dynojet supply on their website?

I've only recently got a pc3 and tried the Lars map but didn't find it worked well for me. The bike seem to run quite hot and I still got popping on deceleration. So I've just looked on the dynojet site and they have a map that seems to be for my exact mods (euro model, akrapovic slip on with baffle, aftermarket air filter and 02 sensor blocked) so I've just stuck that on but not had chance to try it yet.

Smurfbud

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - + KTM1190 +GSXR750
    • View Profile
Re: Dynojet maps
« Reply #1 on: 07 December 2016, 12:38:13 pm »
Hi Dude

The maps on the official dynojet website have typically been created on their rolling road facility so they should be spot on for the given criteria mentioned.

I have used maps off there before and had no bother. I have also had my bike at Dynojet to produce maps (free of charge) for them to add to their list of available maps.

Go for it and if you are not happy it will be a starting point for getting a bike specific map done at your nearest dyno centre. Remember all bikes are different and you will get slightly different readings etc on different dynos.

After taking my Gen2 FZ1S to Ian Bells, I now have 141bhp at the rear wheel and power delivery is as smooth as can be. Awesome.
Still a pupil at the school of life ....