Date: 17-05-24  Time: 21:20 pm

Author Topic: My new man cave  (Read 5937 times)

kitcrazy

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 1000sx
    • View Profile
Re: My new man cave
« Reply #25 on: 04 January 2015, 04:44:59 pm »
very nice mate :thumbup

odbguy

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 06 January 2015, 11:23:48 am »
Your mancave sounds awesome. Wish I had seen the pics ..
My garage is so full of crap it's unreal ... I work away and 1 week my misis kindly let her friend store her belongings in the garage as she in currently between houses.
I have warned her friend I am getting a skip sometime in Feb and I will chuck everything I don't want away.
Need space for my mancave !!!!

Panthor

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 06 January 2015, 12:33:35 pm »
wish i had seen the pics to.  at the moment i have a brick shed that too small and was thinking of a bigger brick shed or timber one like you seem to have.

alan sherman

• FOC-U Pimp Daddy and
    Sick Note
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 06 January 2015, 03:00:43 pm »
Any recommendations for a timber mancave?  Looks like I'm going to get space in the garden for a shed.  5m wide, can have a good depth too as the garden is long and narrow.  Would like to get motorbike, bikes, kids (toys) in there.  May want to insulate to use as a gym space too.  Hope to run a long lead down too to get electrikery

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 06 January 2015, 04:05:24 pm »
Fudnut
Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

Kosmic Kartman

• Photo comp trophy
    July & September 2010
  • GP Hero
  • Champion on two, three & four wheels
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - KTM640LC4SM, XRX125SM
    • View Profile
    • Trackart.co.uk
« Reply #30 on: 06 January 2015, 10:51:10 pm »
Any recommendations for a timber mancave?  Looks like I'm going to get space in the garden for a shed.  5m wide, can have a good depth too as the garden is long and narrow.  Would like to get motorbike, bikes, kids (toys) in there.  May want to insulate to use as a gym space too.  Hope to run a long lead down too to get electrikery

Alan there's plenty of self assemble stuff out there on the internet. Depends how much you wanna spend. There's also loads of tat. Can't give any recommendations apart from the people I used but I will say go and have a look at assembled kits before you commit.

I saw plenty that look OK in the book or on net but when you see them in the flesh they are pretty poor quality.
Some say that he eats habanero chilli peppers dipped in oil of capsaicin for extra bite and that his pyjamas are made from Nomex. All we know is, he's called Ad the Bad