Date: 21-05-24  Time: 02:08 am

Author Topic: Polish 600 fairings on ebay  (Read 1245 times)

gerkin

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Polish 600 fairings on ebay
« on: 25 June 2015, 08:14:13 pm »
Any one tried one of these are they any good?

sinto

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Re: Polish 600 fairings on ebay
« Reply #1 on: 25 June 2015, 08:49:22 pm »
Saw those myself but in my opinion, they look fairly naff :(
don't know how they'd look once they're painted to match your bike though.
Colin
----------------------
Ride fast, ride a red bike :-)

Nebuchernezzer

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Ktm250exc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26 June 2015, 06:31:40 am »
I got a polish hugger and belly pan (from different suppliers) and they both fit up really nicely actually. Nice and solid.
Of course if that fairing isn't made by the same place i got my stuff from that doesn't help! :P

Arfa

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
    • Beginner Biker Adventures
« Reply #3 on: 26 June 2015, 12:51:00 pm »
I've got one from CWC. Not too bad actually. Fits wells and gelcoat finish is smooth. Key differences from a genuine one are: inside is slightly rough finish and in black. It doesn't have the thin guides down the inside on the sides for the infills to slot into. Biggest downside is you'll need to spray it yourself,which if you're paying a pro todo, means it doesn't work out much difference in total cost to buying a genuine one pre-painted. (Genuine fairing prices came down a lot just over a year ago). And because of this, I still have this fibreglass fairing sitting in the loft unused...

More pics and info here: http://www.beginnerbiker.com/2013/11/fairing-fazer-arrived/

Just noticed you're only down the road from me (I'm in Dagenham), if you fancy doing a deal on this fibreglass fairing I've got going spare, let me know. It's a fox eye one mind. Or if you fancy just checking out before buying a box eye one, just let us know.