Date: 01-05-24  Time: 13:29 pm

Author Topic: Missing ID  (Read 1713 times)

Black is best

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Missing ID
« on: 23 November 2011, 10:03:34 pm »
Good evening,
I joined the wonderful world of foccers in 2002.
I used to visit daily but for the past couple of years I just visit every now and then. I guess it's a month or two since my last visit and I can't log in and my old ID seems to have disappeared so I've had to re-register.
I couldn't find a link for Chalky or Admin hence the general post. Has there been a clean up campaign and those with infrequent posts disappear?
Cheers
formerly Blackthou

Farjo

• Consultor de administración
  • GP Hero
  • Admin alumni
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Re: Missing ID
« Reply #1 on: 23 November 2011, 10:47:21 pm »
Hi. Your last visit must have been more than 2 months ago as that's when we moved home to here. The old posts are still there: http://fazerowners.yuku.com

Black is best

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23 November 2011, 11:01:50 pm »
It must be then, though I find it hard to believe how time flies. I thought I'd been on more recently than that even though I hadn't posted.
I followed your link and it said the same as one I'd tried before that my username was unknown.
Hope I haven't been erased.
Cheers for the reply anyway.

Farjo

• GP Hero
  • Admin alumni
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23 November 2011, 11:18:35 pm »
Blackthou is your username on the old messageboard, and you should be able to log in using your old password.

This messageboard is completely separate and everyone had to re-register their accounts, some using the same name as before and others, like you, choosing a new name.

In short, you now have two separate IDs, one here and one on the old messageboard.

Farjo

• GP Hero
  • Admin alumni
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23 November 2011, 11:18:52 pm »
ps welcome back :)

Black is best

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24 November 2011, 10:05:22 pm »
Hi Farjo,
Thanks for the replies. Am I right in thinking then that as this is a new forum I need a new login although it can be the same as my old one?
What happens about all my old posts? Seems a shame to have to start again as a newbie. 
I've tried loggin in using my old details and it says no such user name. Being admin, can you check and see if you can find me as Blackthou please?