Date: 26-04-24  Time: 18:09 pm

Author Topic: what did you do with your fazer today ?  (Read 1604057 times)

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
Re: what did you do with your fazer today ?
« Reply #6100 on: 08 May 2016, 01:16:48 pm »
I've done over 700 miles since I passed my mod 2 last week and I love the fazer,  runs and rides beautifully,  still learning though and trying to get my cornering better each ride,  any tips?

Here's an excellent document with some very good advice on improving your cornering: www.fema-online.eu/uploads/documents/vehicle%20aspects/Full%20Control_low%20res.pdf

Most important thing is to learn to read the "Limit Point". When you approach a right-hand bend, look at where the left side of the road appears to meet the right hand side as it curves.

If that point is coming towards you, you're going too fast and need to back off until it stays the same distance ahead of you. Keep it at that position until it starts to extend away from you, then you can accelerate.

If you have to brake in a bend, it's far better to use the rear as that will tend to drag you into the turn, whereas the front brake makes the bike much more inclined to stand up.

Also remember to grip the bike with your thighs, that pushes your feet down on the pegs, lowers your centre of gravity and engages your core so your shoulders and elbows drop which will make steering much easier.

Finally, practice Counter Steering. You do it automatically, you just don't realise it, but when you go into a bend, pushing on the right hand bar will actually make the bike lean in to the right (there are some very good videos on this), if you start to over-cook a bend, push with the *inside* hand and *LOOK* where you want to go, the bike will follow (if you look at the hedge, that's where you'll end up...)

PS when you get a few more miles under your belt, look for your local IAM, RoSPA or Bikesafe for some advanced training, it's well worth it :thumbup

Cellarman

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6101 on: 08 May 2016, 01:53:39 pm »
Serviced the Exup valve, I followed Mikes guide on Pat's site, glad I did as I wouldn't of known about the spacer on the end of the valve that had fallen off of the spindle into the collector box
Cheers Mike :kiss

matt7chunk

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Xj900f 1993
    • View Profile
« Reply #6102 on: 08 May 2016, 02:25:17 pm »
Went for a jolly with the  missus for her first pillion ride,  she loved it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

MMCMME

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
« Reply #6103 on: 08 May 2016, 04:13:44 pm »
Nice blast round the Helmsley TT and back, taking advantage of this gorgeous weather.

Dave48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT-07 Tracer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6104 on: 08 May 2016, 05:01:08 pm »
Went to RAF Cosford for Midland Air Ambulance Bikefest fundraiser. Rode with about 100 bikes from Halesowen round the Black Country -the main ride was from Shrewsbury down the M54.
Wall to wall sunshine, thousands of bikes,stalls, music etc etc. Had enough by early afternoon & rode cross country to Bridgnorth for tea & cake @ Bikers Cafe, Quatford. Loads out on the roads today.

Hedgetrimmer

• GP Hero
  • FOC-U official topiary expert
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6105 on: 08 May 2016, 08:06:31 pm »

Went to RAF Cosford

Did I tell you I did my RAF trade training there?  :lol

Rode it to Fort William, along many great roads, some of them twice! Now in the Cruachan Hotel having a well earned cuppa  :D

sinto

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #6106 on: 08 May 2016, 08:42:59 pm »
Rode it to Fort William, along many great roads, some of them twice! Now in the Cruachan Hotel having a well earned cuppa  :D
Might of passed each other at some point today :)
Went for a run with the mate.....
Glasgow, Aberfoyle, Callander, Tyndrum,
Inveraray, Arrochar, Glasgow
190+ miles with great weather and good banter, Pity there were loads of cops around but we behaved :)
Stopped at Tyndrum to see the Ducatti stand and have a bite to eat.

You picked a cracking day for it, safe riding :)
Colin
----------------------
Ride fast, ride a red bike :-)

Hedgetrimmer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6107 on: 08 May 2016, 10:09:16 pm »
I didn't see any 600 Fazers at Inverary, but I did see this slow blue 1000, with the rare Powerbronze fairing lowers (as if they'd make it any faster  :rollin )

Sinto, headed to Skye tomorrow, then Ullapool via Applecross etc the day after. Not sure whether to book another night from then, or do the return in one hit. Looks like the weather's good for a couple more days yet  :D
I don't know how many miles I've done today, haven't checked, but I did Loch Lomond shore twice, cos I meant to go over Glen Douglas but got so carried away I forgot about it and had to turn back  :lol  Then I ended up at Inverary twice cos I didn't check the map properly  :lol

So, taking the average ( :rolleyes ), I did Glen Douglas, Rest & be Thankful, Inverary, Loch Awe (B840), Glen Orchy (foccin MX track!), Glen Coe and to FW.

sinto

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #6108 on: 08 May 2016, 10:37:37 pm »
I didn't see any 600 Fazers at Inverary, but I did see this slow blue 1000, with the rare Powerbronze fairing lowers (as if they'd make it any faster  :rollin )

Sinto, headed to Skye tomorrow, then Ullapool via Applecross etc the day after. Not sure whether to book another night from then, or do the return in one hit. Looks like the weather's good for a couple more days yet  :D
I don't know how many miles I've done today, haven't checked, but I did Loch Lomond shore twice, cos I meant to go over Glen Douglas but got so carried away I forgot about it and had to turn back  :lol  Then I ended up at Inverary twice cos I didn't check the map properly  :lol

So, taking the average ( :rolleyes ), I did Glen Douglas, Rest & be Thankful, Inverary, Loch Awe (B840), Glen Orchy (foccin MX track!), Glen Coe and to FW.

Never saw that slow :faz as I was going too fast on my red one :rollin

Yeah that sort of mistake will add the miles up but I'm sure you weren't disappointed :lol

If you get the chance on the way down, head to Arrochar only 2 miles! (turning right at the hotel junction) from the Loch Lomond  (A82/A83 junction) then take the A814, 500 yards after you pass the police station on left in Arrochar take the left turn so water is on your right, (awesome road, twisty, smooth, humps etc, no lane markings but it's a single carriageway), brings you out at a roundabout near the Naval Base  (Faslane) then head for BALLOCH (1st roundabout turn left, 2nd roundabout turn left)  you'll be then on the military road which I think you'll like too. At the end of this road, turn right and your back on the A82 heading to Glasgow.
This will probably add about an extra 30/45mins on your trip, but you'll be well pleased if you can fit it in, it's two of the best roads in that area and we'll worth the chance to do them. :thumbup
« Last Edit: 08 May 2016, 10:46:13 pm by sinto »
Colin
----------------------

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #6109 on: 09 May 2016, 11:03:29 am »
I've done over 700 miles since I passed my mod 2 last week and I love the fazer,  runs and rides beautifully,  still learning though and trying to get my cornering better each ride,  any tips?

The info written below is my opinion only and you can choose to take notice or ignore it, you makes you own decisions and therefore it is your responsibility.

IN MY OPINION:
The biggest mistake when cornering on a bike is panic, your coming into a long sweeping bend, you look down at you clock fuck 75mphI've overcooked it, you tighten up your whole body in a panic and grip the bars almost crushing them oval, you have now got no control of the bike at all, your shoulders are locked up in blind panic. Two things are likely to happen, you either run wide hoping you hit nothing (not likely at them speeds) or you hit the brakes, either course of action is going to end in tears.

Modern motorcycles and and modern tyres are not likely to let you down on bends, you can crank most motorcycle over much further than you can imagine or believe. Of course there is cow shit and gravel on bends along country roads so you need to be aware and try to anticipate what might be around a bend.
You are entering a bend, don't focus on the road 40 or 50 yards in front of you look ahead to where the road disappears around the bend out of your sight, keep looking around the bend and you will see the point that the bend starts to straighten out, slowly roll the throttle on through out the remainder of the bend you are now in control and the bike is under power being driven out of the bend.

If you feel you have overcooked it on a bend the worse thing you can do is panic and chop the throttle shut and/or hit the brakes, trust your bike and your ability (as long as you have decent tyres) I would say that 99 percent of the time you will make it around the bend, push down on the bars and slowly roll the throttle on powering out out of the bend and you will have a monster smile on your face and a new found love of your steed. Panic, brake and chop the throttle the bike will stand up and 99 percent chance you will come off, heading for some serious gravel rash and expensive repairs.

The GP boys go over and scratch knees, elbows and occasionally bars on the track, I know the Fazers are not GP bikes' but they will crank over much further than most riders ever push them, the reason most riders come off and I include myself in this is because they panic and that fear immobilizes you.

My advice would be enjoy your bike, experiment with riding techniques ie: employ a loose riding grip, relax you will feel less bumps and it is far less fatiguing.
Understand the principles of counter steering and have faith in your bike, a motorcycle moving at speed naturally wants to stand up and go in a straight line, the wheels want follow each other, let go of the bars and your bike will want to travel in a straight line, just watch the racers as they cross the line at 120mph plus waving their arms above their heads giving clenched fists to the crowds, straight line.
Ride within your comfort zone for a while, and, as you feel a little more confident push yourself a little, that is how you improve, otherwise your comfort zone is stationary.

I don't ride anywhere near as hard as I used to, I recognise that at my age I don't bounce so freely anymore.
The 600 Fazer is a great choice of bike, it truly is a great all rounder whether commuting, touring or scratching down county lanes, I am thinking about getting a Gen1 1,000cc, but my baby Fazer stays because its so versatile and I love it.
Especially as it a really, really fast SILVER one.    :lol          

Thanks Tommy,  great info there,  I'm definitely getting better and having more faith in the bike,  only passed a week ago and learning every time I ride,  great bike and great weather atm :)  ride safe

Hey a hold of Keith codes twist of the wrist 2. A lot of what Tommy has mentioned is in it but it's worth a read anyway (think there's a film of it as well if your a lazy fecker :lol ) might even be on YouTube

I agree with the above but one thing I would suggest is getting used to the feel of braking in a corner, don't go grabbing a handful of front brake but just as you start tipping into a corner gently apply the front brake, just enough so you can feel it start to lift the front (front brake will try to stand the bike up) keep the brake on and pull the bike down, when you reach the apex slowly release the brake at the same time adding power.

I know I'm going to take some flack for the above statement but I personally believe its important to feel how the bike reacts in certain situations and if you ever do feel you have far to much speed to make the turn you will hopefully understand how to counteract the force generated by your brakes so you can stop the bike running wide and make the turn before running out of road

All of the above is great advice, that I'm having to relearn as well. I had almost a year off the bike due to a knee injury and have pretty much lost my confidence. Last week I overcooked it into a left hander, froze, ran wide and blind into the oncoming lane. Thank fuck it was 4.15am and no-one was coming!

This is the best £325 I ever spent since passing my test three years ago:
http://www.circuitbasedtraining.co.uk/courses/advanced-cornering-mallory-325

Sean there taught me all of the above, including emergency braking at 60mph round a bend, giving me the confidence to know what to do should the worst happen.
I know I'm going to have to go again so will book sometime this summer.

Someone mentioned getting used to braking in a bend, I would suggest getting your braking done before the bend, a bike under braking stresses and loads it not stable, it upsets the dynamics and stability of the bike,
the loads shift from front wheel to back wheel and then back again making for instability . Plus the amount of rubber actually on the road when cranking over on a bend is minimal it's about the size of a credit card back and front not an ideal situation to be braking. If you really feel you overcooked it and its a sweeping bend and you have the time pick the bike up brake and lay it over again, don't brake once the bike is laid over it will tend to pick the bike back up causing you to run wide. If you can you would be better off relaxing into it look around the bend pick the moment the bend starts to straighten out and roll the throttle on all the way round the bend (I don't mean gun it, but keep the power slowly going on) the bikes geometry remains stable.
I know lots of guys have their own technique of riding but braking whilst in a bend will end in disaster, counter steer and lean your body into the bens as well as the bike, you body will act as an air brake and help you around the bend.
I have seen guys hooning along and get to a bend lean the bike over and then lean their body the opposite direction WTF is that about.

Ride safe and enjoy the freedom. Keep the greasy side down.

Anquetil

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS 600 2003, FZS 600 2000
    • View Profile
« Reply #6110 on: 09 May 2016, 01:25:21 pm »
I went to Moto-R in Ruthin to pick something up, then over to Cerrigydrudion and Bala lake for a coffee and food.Returned via Corwen, Ruthin, Nant y Garth pass. Only a short ride, 85 miles, but I had to get back early today.

mickvp

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6111 on: 09 May 2016, 03:18:37 pm »
Rode it to work. Now I mate well ride it home and just keep on going up the A82 for a wee ride out. Sounds good to me :)

mickvp

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6112 on: 09 May 2016, 06:06:43 pm »
Went a wee run up the lochside and over glen Douglas before coming back trough Helensburgh. Just a wee 50 mile jaunt. Cracking weather:

Hope we get more nights like it :)

Hedgetrimmer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6113 on: 09 May 2016, 09:38:44 pm »
Today, a circuit of Sunart and Moidart, then to Skye. Currently in a B&B in Kyleakin.

matt7chunk

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Xj900f 1993
    • View Profile
« Reply #6114 on: 09 May 2016, 09:51:15 pm »
Today, a circuit of Sunart and Moidart, then to Skye. Currently in a B&B in Kyleakin.

Wow that looks beautiful,  gonna have to book some time off work next summer for a couple of weeks riding around that area,   long way from the good old East anglia

sinto

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #6115 on: 09 May 2016, 10:15:15 pm »
Went a wee run up the lochside and over glen Douglas before coming back trough Helensburgh. Just a wee 50 mile jaunt. Cracking weather:

Hope we get more nights like it :)

Aye ye cannae beat what's on yer doorstep :)

Absolutely lovely up there, done that route a few years back on the GS1200, wait till you head to Applecross, you'll be really impressed with the views from the top of the Applecross road.
Enjoy :thumbup
« Last Edit: 09 May 2016, 10:24:19 pm by sinto »
Colin
----------------------

downey

• WSB Pack Hound
  • loving the new ivanised beast
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6116 on: 09 May 2016, 11:48:51 pm »
ah christ those pics are killin me ,,what id to to be there now in the sun,,aesome up aroud there ,,gotta get back this summer for a tour
please god let the sun keep shining

joebloggs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - ZX9RE1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6117 on: 10 May 2016, 06:01:24 am »

The info written below is my opinion only and you can choose to take notice or ignore it, you makes you own decisions and therefore it is your responsibility.

IN MY OPINION:
The biggest mistake when cornering on a bike is panic, your coming into a long sweeping bend, you look down at you clock fuck 75mphI've overcooked it, you tighten up your whole body in a panic and grip the bars almost crushing them oval, you have now got no control of the bike at all, your shoulders are locked up in blind panic. Two things are likely to happen, you either run wide hoping you hit nothing (not likely at them speeds) or you hit the brakes, either course of action is going to end in tears.

Modern motorcycles and and modern tyres are not likely to let you down on bends, you can crank most motorcycle over much further than you can imagine or believe. Of course there is cow shit and gravel on bends along country roads so you need to be aware and try to anticipate what might be around a bend.
You are entering a bend, don't focus on the road 40 or 50 yards in front of you look ahead to where the road disappears around the bend out of your sight, keep looking around the bend and you will see the point that the bend starts to straighten out, slowly roll the throttle on through out the remainder of the bend you are now in control and the bike is under power being driven out of the bend.

If you feel you have overcooked it on a bend the worse thing you can do is panic and chop the throttle shut and/or hit the brakes, trust your bike and your ability (as long as you have decent tyres) I would say that 99 percent of the time you will make it around the bend, push down on the bars and slowly roll the throttle on powering out out of the bend and you will have a monster smile on your face and a new found love of your steed. Panic, brake and chop the throttle the bike will stand up and 99 percent chance you will come off, heading for some serious gravel rash and expensive repairs.

The GP boys go over and scratch knees, elbows and occasionally bars on the track, I know the Fazers are not GP bikes' but they will crank over much further than most riders ever push them, the reason most riders come off and I include myself in this is because they panic and that fear immobilizes you.

My advice would be enjoy your bike, experiment with riding techniques ie: employ a loose riding grip, relax you will feel less bumps and it is far less fatiguing.
Understand the principles of counter steering and have faith in your bike, a motorcycle moving at speed naturally wants to stand up and go in a straight line, the wheels want follow each other, let go of the bars and your bike will want to travel in a straight line, just watch the racers as they cross the line at 120mph plus waving their arms above their heads giving clenched fists to the crowds, straight line.
Ride within your comfort zone for a while, and, as you feel a little more confident push yourself a little, that is how you improve, otherwise your comfort zone is stationary.

I don't ride anywhere near as hard as I used to, I recognise that at my age I don't bounce so freely anymore.
The 600 Fazer is a great choice of bike, it truly is a great all rounder whether commuting, touring or scratching down county lanes, I am thinking about getting a Gen1 1,000cc, but my baby Fazer stays because its so versatile and I love it.

Thanks Tommy,  great info there,  I'm definitely getting better and having more faith in the bike,  only passed a week ago and learning every time I ride,  great bike and great weather atm :)  ride safe

Hey a hold of Keith codes twist of the wrist 2. A lot of what Tommy has mentioned is in it but it's worth a read anyway (think there's a film of it as well if your a lazy fecker :lol ) might even be on YouTube

I agree with the above but one thing I would suggest is getting used to the feel of braking in a corner, don't go grabbing a handful of front brake but just as you start tipping into a corner gently apply the front brake, just enough so you can feel it start to lift the front (front brake will try to stand the bike up) keep the brake on and pull the bike down, when you reach the apex slowly release the brake at the same time adding power.

I know I'm going to take some flack for the above statement but I personally believe its important to feel how the bike reacts in certain situations and if you ever do feel you have far to much speed to make the turn you will hopefully understand how to counteract the force generated by your brakes so you can stop the bike running wide and make the turn before running out of road

All of the above is great advice, that I'm having to relearn as well. I had almost a year off the bike due to a knee injury and have pretty much lost my confidence. Last week I overcooked it into a left hander, froze, ran wide and blind into the oncoming lane. Thank fuck it was 4.15am and no-one was coming!

Sean there taught me all of the above, including emergency braking at 60mph round a bend, giving me the confidence to know what to do should the worst happen.

Someone mentioned getting used to braking in a bend, I would suggest getting your braking done before the bend, a bike under braking stresses and loads it not stable, it upsets the dynamics and stability of the bike,
the loads shift from front wheel to back wheel and then back again making for instability . Plus the amount of rubber actually on the road when cranking over on a bend is minimal it's about the size of a credit card back and front not an ideal situation to be braking. If you really feel you overcooked it and its a sweeping bend and you have the time pick the bike up brake and lay it over again, don't brake once the bike is laid over it will tend to pick the bike back up causing you to run wide. If you can you would be better off relaxing into it look around the bend pick the moment the bend starts to straighten out and roll the throttle on all the way round the bend (I don't mean gun it, but keep the power slowly going on) the bikes geometry remains stable.
I know lots of guys have their own technique of riding but braking whilst in a bend will end in disaster, counter steer and lean your body into the bens as well as the bike, you body will act as an air brake and help you around the bend.
I have seen guys hooning along and get to a bend lean the bike over and then lean their body the opposite direction WTF is that about.

I suggested braking lightly on the way in so he would get a feel for how the bike responds to braking into a corner, if in the future he has to scrub off some speed where running wide isn't an option he will know what to expect.
I was on my x's RD125 years ago and got a puncture, didn't find out until I slowed down,luckily for a slow corner, was near a friends place so figured I could ride it there providing I kept my speed up, only problem with that theory was he lived at the end of a twisty back road. Every time I slowed the tyre would flaten and the front end would slide, bloody awful feeling to start but after a few corners I got my head around it and found with some opposite countersteer the tyre would grip. After this I found I could save front end slides, it became a reflex action, no panic, just pressure on the outside bar and hope the tyre grips sooner rather than later. Had some pant filling tankslappers once its gripped again.
Complete fabrication, I didn't make it up!

mr self destruct

• WSB Pack Hound
  • Riding without a crash since 24-04-15
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #6118 on: 10 May 2016, 06:54:01 am »

IN MY OPINION:

I suggested braking lightly on the way in so he would get a feel for how the bike responds to braking into a corner, if in the future he has to scrub off some speed where running wide isn't an option he will know what to expect.
I was on my x's RD125 years ago and got a puncture, didn't find out until I slowed down,luckily for a slow corner, was near a friends place so figured I could ride it there providing I kept my speed up, only problem with that theory was he lived at the end of a twisty back road. Every time I slowed the tyre would flaten and the front end would slide, bloody awful feeling to start but after a few corners I got my head around it and found with some opposite countersteer the tyre would grip. After this I found I could save front end slides, it became a reflex action, no panic, just pressure on the outside bar and hope the tyre grips sooner rather than later. Had some pant filling tankslappers once its gripped again.

And when I say braking in a bend at 60, I should've made it clearer that it's an emergency manoeuvre only!
Broken, bruised, forgotten, sore,
too fucked up to care any more.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #6119 on: 10 May 2016, 11:06:58 am »

IN MY OPINION:

And when I say braking in a bend at 60, I should've made it clearer that it's an emergency manoeuvre only!

It it just me that finds it a little annoying when people quote a quote and a quote and a quote and it ends up masive
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

mickvp

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6120 on: 10 May 2016, 11:55:20 am »

IN MY OPINION:

It it just me that finds it a little annoying when people quote a quote and a quote and a quote and it ends up masive

It's worse when you get notifications to your phone, so every time it happens you get a message telling you, only to find it was in reference to something else in the massive chain quote (yes, I realise I quoted it again :lol)

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #6121 on: 10 May 2016, 12:10:17 pm »
Is there a way to just select part of someone's post and have it as a quote, not just like this   

Sample quote
  which uses the insert quote button, yes it adds a quote box but id does not add the posters name and post date like this

Nice blast round the Helmsley TT and back, taking advantage of this gorgeous weather.

The only way I have done it in the past is to use the quote button on the actual post and then delete all the extra gunph that is not needed
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

joebloggs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - ZX9RE1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6122 on: 10 May 2016, 12:46:29 pm »

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I just think it safer to practice braking technique in you own time rather than when you need it to save your ass.
Complete fabrication, I didn't make it up!

mickvp

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6123 on: 10 May 2016, 01:49:25 pm »
Is there a way to just select part of someone's post and have it as a quote, not just like this   

Sample quote
  which uses the insert quote button, yes it adds a quote box but id does not add the posters name and post date like this

The only way I have done it in the past is to use the quote button on the actual post and then delete all the extra gunph that is not needed

Not natively mate, as you say the easiest way to do it is to manually manipulate the code. Possibly an add on that would allow it though but I have never looked :)

esetest

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MotoguzziV7racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6124 on: 10 May 2016, 10:54:16 pm »
Rode it .