Date: 19-04-24  Time: 22:02 pm

Author Topic: Help - T-Mobile Customers  (Read 1355 times)

Lazarus

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Help - T-Mobile Customers
« on: 15 August 2012, 10:11:39 pm »
Folk,

We had a break in last month and currently still working through the insurance claim. The only item currently outstanding is the better half's mobile phone.

Our House Insurance company are looking for proof that we did not have insurance through T-Mobile.
We dont have any documents which show us this (she has been with T-Mobile for a few years now) and T-Mobile claim that they cannot give us this information!!!

Anyone on here that are with T-Mobile and also have insurance? Can you tell me if this is printed on the Monthly Bill received from them?

If so, I can use that as proof that we did not have the insurance.

Ta
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - strawberries in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a Ride!"

AdieR

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
Re: Help - T-Mobile Customers
« Reply #1 on: 15 August 2012, 11:16:06 pm »
Your house insurers are after proof you DIDN'T have insurance with T-mobile??

Lazarus

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 August 2012, 07:15:16 am »
yes m8 - they want to make sure that we dont double claim :|

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - strawberries in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a Ride!"

Fazerider

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 August 2012, 08:30:44 am »
Write to T-mobile saying you'd like to make a claim but have lost your policy documents so they'll have to use your name and address as the reference. They'll be only too happy to say then that you don't have a policy. :lol

ullukk

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 August 2012, 08:55:47 am »
I have been with t-mobile for a few years and i have insurance through them, i've never had to use it mind but i know i've never been sent policy details and its not printed on my monthly bill either, i'm about due an upgrade so think i'll be quizzing them about this.

Lazarus

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 16 August 2012, 01:41:11 pm »
I have been with t-mobile for a few years and i have insurance through them, i've never had to use it mind but i know i've never been sent policy details and its not printed on my monthly bill either, i'm about due an upgrade so think i'll be quizzing them about this.

been doing more digging on this and "apparently" the insurance is taken through "Fonesafe" :
How can I keep tabs on my payments...?

Your insurance payment will appear as a separate Direct Debit on your bank

statement. It will appear as 'Mobile Insurance' or 'Homecare Insurance'

so it doesnt look like it will appear on the bill statement