Date: 18-04-24  Time: 11:03 am

Author Topic: Poor mans Kriega.  (Read 1090 times)

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
Poor mans Kriega.
« on: 30 July 2021, 04:39:30 pm »
If you’ve got Kriega luggage and wanted to add to it, or maybe baulked at Kriega prices, I’ve come across a good alternative from Amazon called Rhinowalk. They make (copy) the 10,20 and 30 litre tail packs, that are compatible with the existing Kriega US range. I’ve just bought the Rhinowalk 10 litre, already having the Kriega 20 and 30 litre packs. This will be used to carry summer waterproofs, spare gloves, puncture kit and compressor. It fits perfectly to the bike and also when used in conjunction with either of the Kriega packs. At £25, that’s a decent saving over Kriegas £89 for the 10 litre tail pack.
Whizz kid sitting pretty on his two wheeled stallion.

b1k3rdude

• Foc-u Helpful Foccer
  • Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - GSF 1250
    • View Profile
Re: Poor mans Kriega.
« Reply #1 on: 01 August 2021, 05:21:33 pm »
I was kinda hoping Rhinowalk did a good backpack/ruksack, but there isnt a product listing despite showing a picture on thier website. My now very very old HienGericke Tureg backpack desperately needs to be replaced.

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
Re: Poor mans Kriega.
« Reply #2 on: 01 August 2021, 05:39:31 pm »
You do get a shoulder strap, but obviously not the same as a rucksack. The 10 litre I bought does fit to my Kriega 25 litre rucksack, which although they’re a ridiculous price, can be worn all day long with no discomfort.
Whizz kid sitting pretty on his two wheeled stallion.