Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Events, Meets, Ride outs etc

LOFO ride and woodland camp over 2021

(1/8) > >>

dazza:
Hello LOFO's.... What with this year being a bit of a wash out with Covid and all the restrictions that come with it, I'm going to put it out there for a meet, ride out and camp over for next year in the spring or summer.

I'm in the process of purchasing a private woodland and it's pretty central to all my favourite roads in the south east and just before the start of the 272 to Loomies from Tunbridge Wells.

Anyway, I'm thinking we could meet up, set up camp and acquire supplies of beer, cider and food then head out for a ride round the Kent and Sussex twisties or head west to Loomies, whatever we decide.

In the evening we could head back to the woods, drink and eat and generally talk bollocks round the campfire in a truly magical and private woodland setting.

Let me know if you're up for it and we'll keep this thread going and fine tune arrangements.

As usual, being a LOFO ride, nothing is set in stone so if necessary, we'll  just wing it.

I think we could all do with a weekend blow out after all this year has thrown at us and this has got to be a good way of leaving it all behind.

What do you say Foccers ? Who's up for it ?

robbo:
Yep, up for that Dazza. Excellent idea. :thumbup

dazza:
 :thumbup  Good one Robbo.  I'll see if the usual suspects get on board later. I know a few of them no longer have Fazers so I might give them a text.

robbo:
I’m sure Mr.Crazy would be up for this. Might need a new tent though :lol .

dazza:
 :lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version