Date: 28-03-24  Time: 10:31 am

Author Topic: Whoever posts last is best  (Read 145047 times)

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: Whoever posts last is best
« Reply #450 on: 11 November 2020, 12:39:04 pm »
really? :pokefun
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: 11 November 2020, 02:37:55 pm »
is this still going?
Yep. Me and fazerscotty are here for the long haul. We'll be swapping Christmas cards at this rate :lol

Christmas? Don't start on Christmas - she'll want something expensive, I've no doubt about that  :eek :eek :eek

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: 11 November 2020, 05:05:09 pm »
My bad, mentioning Christmas. I should have known better. Money’s tight this year. I was just going to throw a sheet over her, and maybe take a few of her bits for a trip down the powder coasters. If I’m feeling flush, maybe get her belly pan resprayed, providing I can find someone reliable, certainly no one with a red nose. :)
Whizz kid sitting pretty on his two wheeled stallion.

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: 14 November 2020, 07:11:53 pm »
My bad, mentioning Christmas. I should have known better. Money’s tight this year. I was just going to throw a sheet over her, and maybe take a few of her bits for a trip down the powder coasters. If I’m feeling flush, maybe get her belly pan resprayed, providing I can find someone reliable, certainly no one with a red nose. :)

What's wrong with having a red nose?

coffee

• GP Hero
  • Phil Bradbury,like road racing,ireland,music
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: 15 November 2020, 12:02:48 am »
hic! burp nuffink tharri can, hic! mek out, burp,hic,top us up hic!, barman.
never look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: 15 November 2020, 12:46:31 pm »

What's wrong with having a red nose?
I was thinking along the lines of, Christmas, red nose, alcohol and paint everywhere except on her bellypan. I don't know anyone called Rudolph, does anyone, let alone being a paint sprayer. :lol

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: 17 November 2020, 06:57:17 pm »
Not going down the paint route this year - wanted to do something with the carbs, maybe a slip on kit. However, as you pointed out, money will be tight - hope she is okay with just an oil change instead...........

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: 17 November 2020, 10:08:55 pm »
Not going down the paint route this year - wanted to do something with the carbs, maybe a slip on kit. However, as you pointed out, money will be tight - hope she is okay with just an oil change instead...........
:lol Like when your Mum used to say, "All you're getting for Christmas is an apple and an orange".

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: 18 November 2020, 08:03:22 pm »
:lol Like when your Mum used to say, "All you're getting for Christmas is an apple and an orange".

Blimey - you must of been rich. We never had oranges when I was a lad  :lol :lol :lol

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #459 on: 18 November 2020, 10:59:15 pm »
*WHOOP* *WHOOP* *WHOOP*  Four Yorkshiremen sketch warning!! *WHOOP* *WHOOP* *WHOOP*

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: 19 November 2020, 09:24:58 am »

Blimey - you must of been rich. We never had oranges when I was a lad  :lol :lol :lol
My Mum was a grafter, and worked hard to make little extras possible. Nowadays they get Marcus Rashford to sort that out :lol :lol

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: 23 November 2020, 07:24:31 pm »

My Mum was a grafter, and worked hard to make little extras possible. Nowadays they get Marcus Rashford to sort that out :lol :lol

Haha lol, whilst sitting with the new playstations!

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: 25 November 2020, 08:37:06 am »

And if they do tear themselves away and meet up with real people up the park to play football, they want to wear gloves ffs. :lol . I know they’re just copying players they see on tv, but short sleeves and gloves, what’s that all about.

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: 25 November 2020, 02:38:19 pm »

And if they do tear themselves away and meet up with real people up the park to play football, they want to wear gloves ffs. :lol . I know they’re just copying players they see on tv, but short sleeves and gloves, what’s that all about.

That's no difference to the scarf and jumper brigade who go christmas shopping in freezing temperatures - then ring in Monday with a cold!

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: 26 November 2020, 08:09:41 am »

That's no difference to the scarf and jumper brigade who go christmas shopping in freezing temperatures - then ring in Monday with a cold!

Exactly. People need to know how to look after themselves, but fashion always seems to outweigh function. Then there’s the blokes that walk about wearing their COVID mask under their chin. That’s as useful as putting a condom on your bollocks. :lol

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: 26 November 2020, 01:51:44 pm »

Exactly. People need to know how to look after themselves, but fashion always seems to outweigh function. Then there’s the blokes that walk about wearing their COVID mask under their chin. That’s as useful as putting a condom on your bollocks. :lol

And don't get me started on the car drivers, on their own in the car, wearing a mask - is the car contaminated?

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: 26 November 2020, 06:54:56 pm »

And don't get me started on the car drivers, on their own in the car, wearing a mask - is the car contaminated?
Looking at some of the drivers, I’d say...yes.

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: 27 November 2020, 08:57:48 am »

Looking at some of the drivers, I’d say...yes.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: 29 November 2020, 07:10:42 pm »
Thought that might have caused a grin :lol

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: 30 November 2020, 11:38:35 am »
I think, at the moment, most things cause a grin (especially wind!)

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: 30 November 2020, 07:35:51 pm »
Rennies is your friend in that case. ;)

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: 01 December 2020, 07:50:41 pm »
Unfortunately, I was raised (dragged up) to let it just go and not rely on chemicals  :lol :lol :lol

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: 02 December 2020, 07:46:36 pm »
Unfortunately, I was raised (dragged up) to let it just go and not rely on chemicals  :lol :lol :lol
Maybe sprouts are your friend in that case :rollin

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: 03 December 2020, 11:08:45 am »
Maybe sprouts are your friend in that case :rollin

Hahaha lol, actually, I quite like sprouts - had some last Sunday  :eek :eek :lol

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: 03 December 2020, 02:07:19 pm »
I guess you were sitting on your own after dinner then :lol