Date: 20-04-24  Time: 06:56 am

Author Topic: FZ1N for sale  (Read 1224 times)

Mike01

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Africa Twin AS
    • View Profile
FZ1N for sale
« on: 09 June 2017, 10:09:02 pm »
Hi
Was going to trade this in and will if I don't sell private so offering here.
57 plate, 22k miles with fresh oil around every 3k miles.
Great looking bike but not mint, nothing major to mention just general wear and the odd mark.
Some nice extras including Power commander 5 Akropovic exhaust piper x filter and air box mod. De cat smaller flies, very recent steering damper at £350... carbon tail and few other bits, nearly new pilot 3 tyres and chain and sprockets.
White seat has been recovered in black, original two seats still available pillion pegs also available to buyer.
Runs great as expected  :D
£3200, I think that's cheap but taking miles into consideration... I have spent a lot on this bike in the two years I have owned it!
I can send more pictures and can be viewed in Harlow.

To become old and wise you have to have been young and stupid......

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: FZ1N for sale
« Reply #1 on: 10 June 2017, 09:52:13 am »
If you do end up trading it in and fancy selling some of the extras first then let me know 😉
Good luck with the sale

Mike01

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Africa Twin AS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10 June 2017, 05:36:58 pm »
If you do end up trading it in and fancy selling some of the extras first then let me know 😉
Good luck with the sale

I have a few days to see if it sells as it is then I will take off the power commander, steering damper and the seat cowl. I will put a standard filter in also to hopefully reduce the air intake enough for the lack of extra fueling...
If you are interested in any of these I will give you a shout.  :D

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 June 2017, 04:24:50 pm »
Good luck with the sale

I have a few days to see if it sells as it is then I will take off the power commander, steering damper and the seat cowl. I will put a standard filter in also to hopefully reduce the air intake enough for the lack of extra fueling...

Well to be honest I'm more interested in the screen or even the belly pan if youd go to that extent. I'd love the pc5 but I've only just bought a pc3 so can't really justify it unless Ya fancy a swap haha 😂😜

Mike01

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Africa Twin AS
    • View Profile
Re: FZ1N for sale - sold....
« Reply #4 on: 22 June 2017, 05:25:38 pm »
Good luck with the sale

Well to be honest I'm more interested in the screen or even the belly pan if youd go to that extent. I'd love the pc5 but I've only just bought a pc3 so can't really justify it unless Ya fancy a swap haha 😂😜

Bikes gone now, only took off bits mentioned above.