Date: 28-03-24  Time: 10:53 am

Author Topic: Lewis Hamilton  (Read 14873 times)

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
Re: Lewis Hamilton
« Reply #50 on: 24 November 2014, 06:50:05 pm »
Let's see now Schumacher had one hell of a personality as does Alonso.
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

bigbluebear

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Kawasaki Z1000SX
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 24 November 2014, 07:15:38 pm »
Dare I say " our"  Lewis sure is skilled on the track,the best man won, very talented, now lets hope he gets lessons in charisma,charm,.. a personality injection :lol

He'll probably win Sports Personality Of the Year though which will be a kick in the baws for Jenson Button

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 24 November 2014, 07:45:36 pm »
I reckon Kimi Raikkonen has the best personality in F1.He can be well entertaining in interviews.He was a brilliant guest on Top Gear a couple of years ago :lol.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 24 November 2014, 08:35:05 pm »
The answer was Quantitive easing, low intrest rates, who introduced those measures. Surprise surprise the THE LAST LABOUR CHANCELLOR, Alistar Daring.

Yes the New Tories.  How many times do I have to say it, Tony Blair was Margaret Thatcher greatest achievement.  So what exactly is your point caller?

Meanwhile can I throw the spotlight on Scotland for a moment.  There is a battle going on for the leadership of the Labour Party right now.

The two main contenders are Neil Findley MSP (started out as a brick layer) and Jim Murphy MP (cabinet minister).

Here's Neil's ticket; (some bullet points from.....)

Turn the minimum wage into a living wage
More funded childcare places
Scrap Trident Nuclear weapons
Build 50,000 council houses
Bring the rail network back into public ownership
An NHS free of and protected from Privatisation.

All sensible policies.

The Labour party in London has described Neil as dangerous.  He cannot apparently be allowed to win they say.

They want Jim Murphy, the guy wi the Irn Bru crate who is scared of eggs.  Jim Murphy is New Labour, a Blairite who voted for the Iraq war, backs privatisation and PPI, a friend of Israel and wants to buy a new nuclear weapons system for the UK. 

Jim is the favourite, and you know what, he's gonna come up from Westminster and destroy what is left of Labour in Scotland.

You know here's another thing, never mind that the rich don't pay tax, that's just part of the game.   All your public services have been privatised, (after foccing up all the utilites)  most of them to foreign based companies.  These companies have only one interest, making as much money as possible and getting it back out of the country.  Lockheed Martin, the arms manufacturer  just last week tendered for NHS administration contracts in England! 

There are less beds in the NHS today than there were ten years ago cos we've gotta pay the private companies for the PFI hospitals we built.  I could go on and on and on.  Bottom line you are getting focced, getting focced big time.  And you know what, you are all swallowing the lies, benefits scroungers, the EU and immigration.   The UK is a foccing joke.

It will not matter who is in power this lot or the other lot the rich will get richer and the poor will stay poor. A decent living wage should be everyones right, as long as you work for it.

You wanna know something.  This is a democracy.  People get the government they deserve.  This is what you deserve.  And if things go the way I think they are gonna go, Scotland will actually ditch the UK. 

Lewis Hamilton.  Well done tae him, but aye he's a wee self centred  knob.  F1 is boring.

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 24 November 2014, 09:00:26 pm »
How did we go from Lewis Hamilton to Scotland ditching the UK?

alan09

• Brainless Foccer
    Foccin' Grumpy
  • Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 24 November 2014, 11:05:03 pm »
Lew600fazer lit VNA's fuse.

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 24 November 2014, 11:16:36 pm »
Wonder if Nicole got pole position last night??
Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

bigbluebear

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Kawasaki Z1000SX
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 25 November 2014, 07:26:59 am »
Wonder if Nicole got pole position last night??

She did take his pole......but he still has a tyre on a rope.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 25 November 2014, 09:00:50 am »
Do you reckon when his bird gave him a kiss on the helmet at the end of the race it was a fore warning of what was to come later. Lucky git , Cracking looking bird , £15 million odd a year, dodging tax, come on who on here would not change places with him at the drop of a hat. Watched his interview on the Breakfast this morning he was asked does he drive fast on the road, not really I normally ride a motorcycle.

I think we should run a poll, who is in favour of the JOCKS foccing off, all you seem to hear is moan foccing moan. You had your vote the yes crowd lost the vote so shut the fuck up.

alan09

• Brainless Foccer
    Foccin' Grumpy
  • Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 25 November 2014, 11:01:56 am »
Lew600fazer lit VNA's fuse.
I think we should run a poll, who is in favour of the JOCKS foccing off, all you seem to hear is moan foccing moan. You had your vote the yes crowd lost the vote so shut the fuck up.

LOL you've really done it now please retreat to a safe distance :D :D
« Last Edit: 25 November 2014, 11:05:44 am by alan09 »

maddog04

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Pan ST1300
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 25 November 2014, 11:55:49 am »
due to go on exercise and I remember getting told by the sarge (paratrooper) to stay away from the jocks (paras)
"danger, unexploded Jock" was how he described them :rollin
fire never sleeps

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 25 November 2014, 12:36:18 pm »
Bollocks, load a fannies, men in skirts, giving a sheeps stomach a blow job.  :lol
If yer wanting to talk about fighten men the Irish have been known to turn up for the odd scrap.
My Granda reckoned the Irish, North & South used to fight with each other just to keep in practice until Mother England kicked off another war around the world so they could join in.

'Faugh 'Faugh a ballagh'.
 Motto of the Royal Irish Rangers.
  Now subsumed within the Royal Irish Regiment, the motto remains the same, and translated out of Irish means 'clear the way.' It originated in the Peninsula during the Napoleonic Wars when before Badajoz the English troops under Wellington faltered before the gates of the city, and the Irish were brought in to finish the job. Because they make the world's best soldiers - but only when they are fighting for someone else!
a ballagh'.

I was just thinking the Jocks for a conquered race they have a hell of a lot to say for themselves.

Suppose I should get me coat,  :rollin
« Last Edit: 25 November 2014, 12:41:32 pm by lew600fazer »

bigbluebear

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Kawasaki Z1000SX
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 25 November 2014, 01:07:09 pm »
I think we should have a poll to vote you off.....a few racist comments against your fellow foccers.....its time for you to shut the fuck up and stop your one man patriotic crusade from Spain.

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 25 November 2014, 03:41:27 pm »
I vote he stays, some foccers on here need to chill out a bit. I am an exiled scot, catholic, irish grandparents, welsh sister in law and my lad is engaged to a lovely lass from Belfast and I often see comments on this forum  that I could take offence at, but I do not care about other peoples opinions because that is all they are, opinions. It is either free speech for all or for none.

ChristoT

• Alleged Foc-u Daphnis & Chloe expert
  • GP Hero
  • Fluent in English, French and bullshit!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Saab 9-3, caravan, hang glider
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 25 November 2014, 03:43:17 pm »
+1, Slappy. Well said.
The Deef's apprentice

richfzs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 25 November 2014, 03:55:44 pm »
I don't think any of it is meant seriously anyway - some thicker skin needed me thinks.

bigbluebear

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Kawasaki Z1000SX
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 25 November 2014, 04:10:10 pm »
You lot can shut it as well....ya English Morris Dancing nonces......Christo you are the French equivalent  :eek

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 25 November 2014, 04:35:34 pm »
You lot can shut it as well....ya English Morris Dancing nonces
I have seriously considered taking up morris dancing-------have you seen how much free beer they get when they dance outside pubs
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 25 November 2014, 05:19:51 pm »
Why do they call it morris dancing? Who was morris?

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 25 November 2014, 05:26:15 pm »
Just looked it up, it comes from moorish dancing in the 15th century, seems like the first ones were the original black and white minstrels!

BIG MAC

• Thinks custom titles are stupid!
  • GP Hero
  • New site same sh1te ;-)
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - FZ1 Fazer, FZS600
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 25 November 2014, 05:42:13 pm »
Bollocks, load a fannies, men in skirts, giving a sheeps stomach a blow job.  :lol
If yer wanting to talk about fighten men the Irish have been known to turn up for the odd scrap.
My Granda reckoned the Irish, North & South used to fight with each other just to keep in practice until Mother England kicked off another war around the world so they could join in.

'Faugh 'Faugh a ballagh'.
 Motto of the Royal Irish Rangers.
  Now subsumed within the Royal Irish Regiment, the motto remains the same, and translated out of Irish means 'clear the way.' It originated in the Peninsula during the Napoleonic Wars when before Badajoz the English troops under Wellington faltered before the gates of the city, and the Irish were brought in to finish the job. Because they make the world's best soldiers - but only when they are fighting for someone else!
a ballagh'.

I was just thinking the Jocks for a conquered race they have a hell of a lot to say for themselves.

Suppose I should get me coat,  :rollin

For a man about to get a conquered face they were brave words - be careful what you wish for
The Frying Scotsman

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #71 on: 25 November 2014, 05:49:17 pm »
It was good to watch the odd bit of F1 this season. The cars were still poles apart in terms of performance and reliability, but ignoring DRS, they were technologically similar meaning the drivers were racing each other not car vs car.
Removing ABS and traction control has made the racing fun to watch again. Just need a few more big crashes on turn 1 to make it better now :pokefun
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

BIG MAC

• Thinks custom titles are stupid!
  • GP Hero
  • New site same sh1te ;-)
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - FZ1 Fazer, FZS600
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 25 November 2014, 05:55:49 pm »
Amen
The Frying Scotsman

rustyrider

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 25 November 2014, 06:11:25 pm »
Just need a few more big crashes on turn 1 to make it better now :pokefun
and a better soundtrack.  I'm fortunate enough to get paid to attend the odd F1 race and the new cars are so quiet the bloody helicopter doing the overhead shots is noisier.  You don't get the effect on TV because the sound level is limited so they sound roughly the same level just different.  In real life the old V8 engines revving to 18,000 were so loud you had to be there to realise just how loud they were.

Having spent time amongst some of the drivers, the real personality and what comes over on TV are often very different.  Lewis used to be a cocky little shit when he first started but has actually turned into quite a nice bloke.  Unlike Schumacher who went the other way, really nice bloke when he started and in the Benetton years but turned into an arrogant twat later.  Alonso is friendly and approachable as are quite a few of the others.  The problem they all have, in common with many other people with money, is that some people only want to talk about the money not the person so they keep them at arms length which comes over as arrogance.

ChristoT

• Alleged Foc-u Daphnis & Chloe expert
  • GP Hero
  • Fluent in English, French and bullshit!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Saab 9-3, caravan, hang glider
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 25 November 2014, 06:21:25 pm »
You lot can shut it as well....ya English Morris Dancing nonces......Christo you are the French equivalent  :eek

Ach, stick it up yer haggis!  :finger

:lol :lol :lol
The Deef's apprentice