Date: 22-05-24  Time: 11:28 am

Author Topic: Refurbished panels & decals for Gen 1  (Read 7988 times)

chitsu

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Refurbished panels & decals for Gen 1
« on: 14 August 2012, 06:51:40 pm »
Ive just had a couple of fairing kits refurbished, one in a Yamaha racing 'Speedblock' design & another in an 'RD-LC' twin stripe theme/homage.

Both fairing sets are listed in my eBay shop if you require any further details.
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/easibike-glossop/_i.html?_nkw=FZS+1000+FAIRINGS&_sid=1015751981

I also have several of the speedblock decal kits in stock in various colours now,
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/easibike-glossop/_i.html?_nkw=FZS+1000+decals&submit=Search&_sid=1015751981

Ive sold a few of the speedblock kits & panel sets, im just waiting to see what response I get to the 'LC' style panels before I have anymore of the decal kits made up, the next set will probably be in the mars bar black & red.

If anyones inerested in any of the above please feel free to drop me a line, I would consider lightly damaged panels in P/X & I can offer forum members a ride in ride out fitting service if requested.
If you are interested in having your bike painted in something like the above please feel free to P.M me.

T.T.F.N, chitsu  :)

devilsyam

• GP Hero
  • Veteran fazer modder
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - streetfighter
    • View Profile
Re: Refurbished panels & decals for Gen 1
« Reply #1 on: 14 August 2012, 07:16:31 pm »
speed block old hat but luv the lc wots the ride in ride out price pm me
www.Devilsyam.com (Fazerpedia)

jabbascot

• DAS Born Again
  • newby
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14 August 2012, 07:52:45 pm »
hi mate my photos of your yellow r on site and have been much admired anywhere ive been :thumbup

cable tie

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 14 August 2012, 09:46:49 pm »
Speed block doesn't flow nothing lines up my eyes are everywhere as Luke said old hat now (no offence)

The LC rocks I'm liking that looks totally different  can you photoshop a kit on the early r1 / lc blue coloured gen 1

ghostbiker

• Muck Spreader
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - GSX600F Katana
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15 August 2012, 02:08:21 am »
Would be interesting to know the trade in price / ride in ride out.
And do you do the Trafic / base colouring to demand

chitsu

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15 August 2012, 08:29:11 am »
speed block old hat but luv the lc wots the ride in ride out price pm me

Hi Luke,
I will be in touch either later on today (if I can get in touch with my painter) or later on in the week, ive been meaning to have a chat with you about something else  ;)

chitsu

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 15 August 2012, 08:33:04 am »
Speed block doesn't flow nothing lines up my eyes are everywhere as Luke said old hat now (no offence)

The LC rocks I'm liking that looks totally different  can you photoshop a kit on the early r1 / lc blue coloured gen 1

I personally dont think the 'LC' kits going to work on an R1 as theres just too much of it to fill ? I think it works well on the FZS as they are similar in styling i.e there both very minimulistic in bodywork.
Ive wanted to do one of these for a while now but just not had the time till now, so far the response has been quote positive so it is possible that I may do a few more and in various colours too, black, pink & lime green anyone  :eek

chitsu

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 15 August 2012, 08:51:41 am »
Would be interesting to know the trade in price / ride in ride out.
And do you do the Trafic / base colouring to demand

Please feel free to P.M me and we can take it from there, you can have just about any base colour you like. One thing I will say if you require a colour from a bike that is under 3 years old or in a special effect (i.e H.O.K) then it will be slightly higher in price as I have to source these paints from another supplier (to which I get next to no discount im afraid).

Trade in prices are going to be subject to your existing panel condition & colours, also as a small business I do need to turn a small profit im afraid. If you have good undamaged panels your probably better off selling them yourself, unless you do not want the hassle ? (Thats were I come in)
Just to clarify my ride in ride out quote above was meant in regard to the above panel sets, so if you wanted to trade in your existing panels for any of the above refurbished panels you can basically call in to the workshop have the panels swapped over then ride off into the sunset without having to lift a spanner.
My workshop is based in sunny Glossop, which is in the High Peak, Derbyshire (theres some very nice roads up here, so feel free to drop in if your ever up this neck of the woods). Glossop is actually closer to Manchester (which is to the east) or slighter south of Huddersfield, im approximately 80 miles away from Derby & Nottingham (I get this a lot?).

Thanks again, chitsu  :D

chitsu

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 15 August 2012, 08:52:51 am »
hi mate my photos of your yellow r on site and have been much admired anywhere ive been :thumbup

Good, im glad your happy with them, got your text I will let you know in a bit when im back at the workshop  ;)

cable tie

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 15 August 2012, 10:02:35 am »

I personally dont think the 'LC' kits going to work on an R1 as theres just too much of it to fill ? I think it works well on the FZS as they are similar in styling i.e there both very minimulistic in bodywork.
Ive wanted to do one of these for a while now but just not had the time till now, so far the response has been quote positive so it is possible that I may do a few more and in various colours too, black, pink & lime green anyone  :eek

Soz mate I think you read my post wrong not a R1 bike !! I said early R1/Lc blue coloured gen1.

This bike.

chitsu

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 15 August 2012, 11:17:30 am »

Soz mate I think you read my post wrong not a R1 bike !! I said early R1/Lc blue coloured gen1.

This bike.

OOPS! Sorry, tis a little early  :o
The early LC was in a lighter candy blue than your bike, the stripes (in my opinion) would need to be either white/grey or white/silver as I think the blue stripes as in my above panels would be a bit much.
Unfortunately ive never used photoshop and im still in the process of trying to take some better/clearer pictures so I can try have a go at something like that  :\
If I have any joy I will post up my results.
chitsu.

devilsyam

• GP Hero
  • Veteran fazer modder
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - streetfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 15 August 2012, 12:56:11 pm »
Chat to me bout summat else ohh intresting
www.Devilsyam.com (Fazerpedia)