General > Messages for Users

Stoke on Trent area...

(1/2) > >>

Cagey_Thoughts:
Hi... anyone in the Stoke onTrent area that can help me finish putting my fzs600 back together... mostly plumbing... carbs ... cooling... etc... any help/advice would be greatly recieved...  endless supply of hot beverage and bacon butties can be negotiated if you pop around...  Sneyd Green area... .    :lol  many thanks... been aiming to get it finished for the spring meet (BotW? If that still happens?)... for about 5 years now....  :rolleyes  ive forgotten where everthing goes.   Lol....

eddie:
Get it sorted ya tart ...get to spring meet 2020

Cagey_Thoughts:
Eddie... you old b........ would love to get it sorted... at last i have a decent space to work in... But i've forgotten where most of the hoses go!?!?!?!?  :rollin :rollin :rollin ......  the bike was holed up in a leaking council garage for about 4 years..... i'll post some pics soon... it's all there... rolling chassis.. engine in.... etc... rebuilt forks with new hagon inards.. new hagon shox... bearings and carb rubbers... carbs rebuilt... all 3 calipers rebuilt... all the ally powdercoated black.... etc.....just need the final touches..... lol

eddie:
Happy new year ...can't help you with the hoses mate ,moved onto a 1000 in 2006 any way still plenty of time to get it fixed for the spring meet

Cagey_Thoughts:
Happy..... belated... New Year to you too m8....... my FZ1 broke in half.... lots of discussion on the site at the time... went to an R1, but sold the a couple of years ago.... have an FJR 1300 now... will never sell the 600.... lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version