Date: 26-04-24  Time: 11:05 am

Author Topic: Ivanising in Liskeard in July - Proper Job!  (Read 1110 times)

Falcon 269

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Yamaha R1 1999
    • View Profile
Ivanising in Liskeard in July - Proper Job!
« on: 14 June 2016, 08:08:56 am »
Although I might be making a trip to the UK with my toolkit in September, for various reasons beyond our control, the travel plans my wife and I had made for our first year of retirement have had to be put on hold.   :\

However, I will be in Liskeard visiting family from 7 - 12 July and I've already had someone ask if I could 'Ivanise' their Fazer while I'm down that way.  Date will either be Saturday 9 July or Sunday 10, depending on which works best for everyone. 

I will only be working on one day because this is supposed to be a family holiday. :)  I can do three bikes in a day so if you'd like more information or want to reserve a slot, please e-mail me direct (mikegreatorexAThotmail.com) and I'll get back to you dreckly. ;)

Cheers!

Mike
« Last Edit: 14 June 2016, 08:09:40 am by Falcon 269 »

Hedgetrimmer

• GP Hero
  • FOC-U official topiary expert
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: Ivanising in Liskeard in July - Proper Job!
« Reply #1 on: 18 June 2016, 12:50:01 pm »
Another bloody emmet!  :rolleyes   :lol

While you're in Liskeard Mike, would you just check the chains on the Tamar ferry are still in good nick, so that Cornwall won't float off into the Atlantic?
And don't forget to have yourself a proper Teddy Oggy while you're there  :)

Falcon 269

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Yamaha R1 1999
    • View Profile
Re: Ivanising in Liskeard in July - Proper Job!
« Reply #2 on: 18 June 2016, 05:14:37 pm »
The Lizard Pasty Shop used to be my favourite back in the day.  Wonder if they're still in business?  We'll be heading down to Coverack at some point so will try to check it out. :)