Date: 19-04-24  Time: 06:54 am

Author Topic: Ivanising in England 2017  (Read 1003 times)

Falcon 269

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Yamaha R1 1999
    • View Profile
Ivanising in England 2017
« on: 01 April 2017, 07:11:53 am »
I've just posted another thread about my plans to visit Scotland in early July to do some 'Ivanising'.  I have also got a handful of owners waiting for me to make a similar trip south of the border and I'm thinking about late August/early September, which is when flight prices start to get more reasonable again.

Although it's very early doors, I'm about to head off on a 3-month tour of Europe and so I thought I'd scope out interest well ahead of time.  If you would like more information or would like to provisionally book a slot, please e-mail me direct (not PM, thanks) to mikegreatorexAThotmail.com and I'll get back to you ASAP.  Please allow me a few days to reply because I may not always be online during our travels.

As I mentioned in the Scottish thread, I suspect this might be my last dedicated 'Ivanising' trip because it's getting more difficult to fit them in with everything else that's going on since I retired.  A nice problem to have, eh?   So, if you've been thinking about this for a while, now may be the time to go ahead and do it - while you still can. :)

Cheers!

Mike

AyJay

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - ZZR1400
    • View Profile
Re: Ivanising in England 2017
« Reply #1 on: 01 April 2017, 11:03:13 am »
Hi Mike,

At work I was invited to a bash for people that had been at the company for more than 10 years a couple of weeks ago and that seems a long time in this day and age. But it got me thinking.... you must have been Ivanising Foccer's Fazers for way longer than that. You deserve a retirement!