Date: 28-03-24  Time: 18:47 pm

Author Topic: Whoever posts last is best  (Read 145175 times)

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: Whoever posts last is best
« Reply #500 on: 27 December 2020, 06:47:23 pm »
All sprouted up - ready to be banished to the garage for the rest of the year.  :lol
Whew. Your garage has been pinpointed as the epicentre of Storm Bella :lol

And what's worse is, just before Christmas, we adopted a 9 month old Husky puppy, which had been bought by mistake during the lockdown.
She blows more nasty niffs than I do! Looks like the garage will become the doghouse by default  :rollin :rollin :rollin :'(

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: 27 December 2020, 08:07:38 pm »
Used to know a guy who ran a team of huskies on a wheeled sled, over our local woods. I don’t know if it’s true, but he said they only stop moulting for only 2 weeks a year. Lovely looking dogs though, you’ll just have to keep the hoover handy. At least you’ve got a sprouts scapegoat now :lol .
Whizz kid sitting pretty on his two wheeled stallion.

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: 28 December 2020, 05:03:03 pm »
Used to know a guy who ran a team of huskies on a wheeled sled, over our local woods. I don’t know if it’s true, but he said they only stop moulting for only 2 weeks a year. Lovely looking dogs though, you’ll just have to keep the hoover handy. At least you’ve got a sprouts scapegoat now :lol .

So far there's no hair - but she's still a pup. I do know about the "shedding" though  :lol :lol

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: 29 December 2020, 04:36:34 pm »
Maybe get the Henry hoover Ivanised, so that you’ve got more than enough suck for those pesky hairs when they start to get everywhere.

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: 29 December 2020, 08:12:12 pm »
Maybe get the Henry hoover Ivanised, so that you’ve got more than enough suck for those pesky hairs when they start to get everywhere.

What I really need, right now, is some way of creating a positive pressure in the house, so that the nasty niffs vacate quicker.
Oh and I think there maybe some etiquette training to be done on when and where to bottom burp. My nights TV has just been interrupted by a parp  :'( :'( :'( [size=78%]  [/size]

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #505 on: 30 December 2020, 12:17:23 am »
So far there's no hair - but she's still a pup. I do know about the "shedding" though  :lol :lol

Get a Shark vacuum cleaner. They've got a great feature that stops loose hair on the carpet from getting tangled around the brush

Also they have a neat "lift away" feature that lets you detatch the central vacuum section out of the handle/ wheels so you can use it as a mini hand-held cleaner too.

Neat! :thumbup

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: 30 December 2020, 07:12:07 am »

Get a Shark vacuum cleaner. They've got a great feature that stops loose hair on the carpet from getting tangled around the brush

Also they have a neat "lift away" feature that lets you detatch the central vacuum section out of the handle/ wheels so you can use it as a mini hand-held cleaner too.

Will it suck parps?

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: 30 December 2020, 09:17:38 am »

Will it suck parps?
:lol Haven't heard the expression "parp" since reading of the exploits of Johnny Fart Pants in Viz, in the 90's :rollin :rollin

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: 30 December 2020, 04:05:30 pm »

We've currently got a Henry and a Sebo for use in the house . I've got an Electrolux in the garage to Hoover up any dropped food and snacks and to keep the car semi tidy. We've had Dysons for years but they aren't made the way they used to be - there is a distinct lack of sucking power going on.

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: 30 December 2020, 06:39:40 pm »

We've currently got a Henry and a Sebo for use in the house . I've got an Electrolux in the garage to Hoover up any dropped food and snacks and to keep the car semi tidy. We've had Dysons for years but they aren't made the way they used to be - there is a distinct lack of sucking power going on.
So with such a fine arsenal of hoovers, which one deals with dog farts the best. Which Magazine doesn’t have a dog fart category, and this could be the deciding factor for my next vacuum purchase. :)

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: 30 December 2020, 08:53:31 pm »

So with such a fine arsenal of hoovers, which one deals with dog farts the best. Which Magazine doesn’t have a dog fart category, and this could be the deciding factor for my next vacuum purchase. :)

Robbo - I think your on to something - could almost do with a Fazer Show (Gen 1), similar to "Top Gear" with the three dickheads, testing household appliances and there usefulness at all things unimportant. :lol :lol :lol - just need to find three dickheads. :rollin :rollin :rollin
(Henry Cole need not apply)

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: 31 December 2020, 01:11:46 pm »
I'm just visualising a top three cordless vacuum cleaner shoot out. Each one is being used to clean a caravan, whilst being towed by double decker buses round a stock car track,( and that's without a drink). Trouble is, no matter who the three dickheads/presenters are, no-one would want to be Capt. Slow :lol .

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: 31 December 2020, 08:30:55 pm »
I'm just visualising a top three cordless vacuum cleaner shoot out. Each one is being used to clean a caravan, whilst being towed by double decker buses round a stock car track,( and that's without a drink). Trouble is, no matter who the three dickheads/presenters are, no-one would want to be Capt. Slow :lol .

An update - I've had Sprouts tonight AND I'm allowed indoors  :eek

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: 01 January 2021, 12:12:58 am »
I do hope your mrs. hasn’t lost her sense of smell. No doubt it’s her New Years resolution, to embrace sprout farts.
Happy New Year :thumbup

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: 02 January 2021, 01:19:42 pm »
HNY to you too.  :D

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: 05 January 2021, 02:45:39 pm »
Well, we're five days in to the New Year. Are you still allowed indoors? :)

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: 05 January 2021, 07:38:05 pm »
Well, we're five days in to the New Year. Are you still allowed indoors? :)

I am - as long as sprouts are off the menu. Now that we're into lockdown, I've no doubt we'll be eating all kinds of things that have been found at the back of the cupboard - with the expected results. The Husky seems to be getting better - it's that or she's fed up with getting the blame all the time. :lol :lol

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: 06 January 2021, 09:49:28 am »
Won't be long before the Husky will able to find what's at the back of the cupboards herself. Our Alsation, when we had her, was very nosey :lol .

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: 06 January 2021, 10:29:19 am »
Won't be long before the Husky will able to find what's at the back of the cupboards herself. Our Alsation, when we had her, was very nosey :lol .

She's in, everytime a door gets opened. Very nosey - typical woman  :rollin :rollin :rollin

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: 08 January 2021, 06:10:49 pm »

She's in, everytime a door gets opened. Very nosey - typical woman  :rollin :rollin :rollin
Mmm..typical woman. Women like shoes. Dogs absolutely love shoes, preferably in their mouth :lol .

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: 10 January 2021, 07:48:23 pm »

Mmm..typical woman. Women like shoes. Dogs absolutely love shoes, preferably in their mouth :lol .

:groan   Now you gone and done it - its bound to happen now!  :eek

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: 12 January 2021, 08:42:35 am »

Thought you got away lightly with "typical woman", so  figured I'd chuck in "shoes", for the possible hand grenade effect :lol

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: 12 January 2021, 08:32:37 pm »

Too late - a singular shoe has already been munched (not one of mine!)

Thought you got away lightly with "typical woman", so  figured I'd chuck in "shoes", for the possible hand grenade effect :lol

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: 12 January 2021, 08:57:55 pm »
It’s the makers fault. Why the hell do they call ‘em Jimmy Choos. It’s asking for trouble :lol .

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: 14 January 2021, 12:02:34 pm »
It’s the makers fault. Why the hell do they call ‘em Jimmy Choos. It’s asking for trouble :lol .

:groan  Get your coat!