Date: 17-05-24  Time: 23:23 pm

Author Topic: Gen1 FZS1000 accessories (Givi top case & Yamaha engine protectors / rollers)  (Read 2076 times)

MEM62

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
Hi Guys,

I have a few bits available for the Gen1 Fazer 1000.  I'll be sticking them on Ebay at the weekend but thought I would offer them here first.

I have a set of Givi arms, plate and an E360 top case complete with inner bag.  These are in very good used condition. I also have a set of original Yamaha engine protectors / rollers that are in very good condition. 

I am keeping the Fazer but also have an R1200RT so the top case never gets used as the RT is first choice for trips away.  The engine protectors I picked up some time ago in the hope that I would also be able to track down an original Yamaha belly pan.  (I have engine bars but the belly pan will not fit with these)  As I have given up on finding a belly pan there is little point in hanging onto the rollers. 

I am located close to Heathrow and would prefer collection in person as both items are bulky/heavy and postage will be expensive. 

I am open to offers.  The Givi box alone is over 180 quid new so I hope to get close to 200 for the box and fittings.   
« Last Edit: 09 October 2014, 12:41:46 pm by MEM62 »

clanadam

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
How much for the rollers? I actually only need the black roller part for the LHS as mine fell off but I'm struggling to find a replacement part.

Kenny

MEM62

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
@clanadam

How about £30?  You're a bit far away to pick them though :-0

clanadam

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Ah of course sorry missed that point. Postage wouldn't be too bad but see if you get any other takers locally - if not ping me a message!

Thanks,

Kenny

fireblake

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Excuse my stupidity but what are engine rollers?
Sent from my villa in the South of France.

MEM62

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
@fireblake,

They are these things :-)