Date: 01-05-24  Time: 03:58 am

Author Topic: My Fazer  (Read 1195 times)

tootler

• Cager in Training
  • live fast,die young,sorry,that ship has sailed
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - none
    • View Profile
My Fazer
« on: 30 August 2012, 01:47:25 pm »
tootler here again,was reading thru old posts and other bits when i found buy and sell,not too far in i came across an ad that sounded familiar,as i read on i discovered that i was reading about my own bike,gaz73 had advertized it on here but i bought it of gumtree from him,we both live in n.i,as i dont know how to upload photos anyone interested can see it there,its a blue 03 foxeye,and if gaz73 looks in,cheers bud im very pleased with it,thanks all for your time,        tootler :D
tootler

manuel32

• Club Racer
  • Do it yourself!
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: My Fazer
« Reply #1 on: 01 September 2012, 06:52:05 am »
Haha :D

Its a small place at times , this world,,glad you are enjoying the fazer, you can now perhaps find out if he has any mods already done on it.

I know its only the internet but they are real people ! ain't they?

tootler

• Cager in Training
  • live fast,die young,sorry,that ship has sailed
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - none
    • View Profile
Re: My Fazer
« Reply #2 on: 01 September 2012, 07:22:15 am »
suppose its a good job he didnt sell me a lemon or i would have been slating him off instead of thanking him,weather is good over here today and tomorrow so i will rack up a few miles,i only ride for pleasure as i use work van most of the time,i dont ride in the wet,would have to wash and polish too often,not my favourite part of biking,chears,have a good one,   tootler :)
tootler