Date: 20-05-24  Time: 17:01 pm

Author Topic: DEPOSIT TAKEN !! - Gen2 FZ1n/FZ1s (2006 - 2014) NITRON NTR R2 Shock for sale, UK  (Read 883 times)

MikeyFZS1

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
For sale is the brilliant Nitron NTR R2 shock for the Gen2 Fazer, will fit all 2006 to 2014 FZ1n and FZ1s models. It is the product they recommend for fast road and track day use. This is the link to the product on Nitron's website;
http://www.nitron.co.uk/catalogue_item.php?catID=12778&prodID=74517
It cost me a whopping £618 (£515 plus VAT) bought new direct from Nitron ! I fitted it to my 2009 FZ1 and it absolutely transforms the bike ! Each click of adjustment can genuinely be felt, and in addition to separately adjustable preload, rebound damping and compression damping, the shock length and therefore rear ride-height can be altered. The shock length is currently adjusted (by a lock but on the bottom end so easy to change) to give an approx 20mm increase in rear ride height which gives sharper and sweeter turn in and improved ground clearance. The included instruction manual gives you all the options and, err instructions on how to adjust everything.
The shock was only fitted for two touring trips and a few Sunday blasts and is in exceptional condition, virtually as new ! The Nitron build quality is second to none, if I didn't need the money it would be going on the living room wall as a piece of art !! The shock comes with instruction manual, original box and packaging, the mounting bracket specific to the FZ1 (to mount the remote adjuster).
I absolutely loved the way the FZ1 handles with this shock fitted, plush but supple and really well controlled. Unfortunatley, my FZ1 has had to make way for a more comfy steed (age is a cruel thing......), so grab yourself a bargain !!!
The price is £350 plus postage, which I will do at £14 to UK Mainland addresses, or you can collect from Rotherhsm, South Yorkshire. If you need any further info, please PM or email me at mikeyfzs1@googlemail.com
Cheers, Mike
« Last Edit: 25 January 2016, 01:09:24 pm by MikeyFZS1 »
It's been real, it's been great, but it's not been REAL great.........

MikeyFZS1

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
DEPOSIT NOW TAKEN, thanks, Mike
It's been real, it's been great, but it's not been REAL great.........