Date: 30-04-24  Time: 11:14 am

Author Topic: Possibly the best FZS1000 around part 2  (Read 807 times)

Mick-H

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Honda C90
    • View Profile
Possibly the best FZS1000 around part 2
« on: 16 August 2018, 10:09:11 pm »
FZS 1000 07 reg but 2005 model lava red, one of the last registered if not the last FZS1000, 23660 miles.

I bought the bike on 7/1/13 as a completely mint stock bike.

I then decided to have her professionally built with a list of improvements and top quality parts and create my dream Fazer...

Carbon
Front mudguard, Front fairing, Fairing in-fills, Belly Pan, Hugger, Tail unit, Side covers.

Powder coated parts by TripleS in Bingley
Wheels, Fork legs, rear foot-peg hangers and stands.

Matt Black Dipped
Engine windowed cases, swing arm by Prestige Coatings

Ohlins fully adjustable rear shock
Diamond like carbon DLC fork stanchion coating & rebuilt with new springs seals & oil
Staintune stainless exhaust (amazing quality & sound)
Oberon bar end mirrors
ASV stubby clutch and brake lever
Ivans jet kit
Gillies rearsets
Hel braided brake lines
4 degree ignition advancer
K&N air filter
ASI removed
Multi gauge
Rizoma Graffio indicators
White dials
Running lights
Givi monokey rack
Digger seat.
Renthal bars 755
Oxford Hot grips
Samco hose set
Blue Spots removed & anodised Red with new caliper seals & SBS sintered brake pads

Crash bungs
M R A vario screen ......That's around £4000 worth of extras not including the labour cost of the build...

It has a fully stamped up service history also it has new Dunlop RoadSmarts 3's BrandNew Yuasa Battery put on this week, new heated grips ready to be fitted.

At 23.000miles during this Winter she had new coolant, NGK spark plugs, new oil & filter, brake fluid flush front & rear brakes, Carbs balanced, valve clearances checked (all ok) new K&N air filter and the EXUP valve stripped greased & set up - this and all the above work was carried out by Russ @Bolton Motorcycle Workshop - I wheeled in a completely stock 2005 Fazer and during every winter I had more work carried out until we decided that there wasn't much more we could do to my bike that wasn't either distasteful or that would spoil the bikes amazing performance...

Russ is more than happy to verify the bike to any perspective owners as he built it from the ground up & he knows it inside and out.

Also the bike can be viewed at his workshop during working hours;

http://www.boltonmotorcycleworkshop.co.uk/
01204 811 560

The bike is as close to mint as I can get it, viewing essential to truly appreciate it, the top box does not come with the bike.

Text Mick 07538114459

HPI clear

£3500

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/273397542558

« Last Edit: 20 August 2018, 08:00:39 pm by Mick-H »

Mick-H

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Honda C90
    • View Profile
Re: Possibly the best FZS1000 around part 2