Date: 30-04-24  Time: 11:33 am

Author Topic: INSURANCE......................... do they think we are all stoopid?  (Read 4762 times)

Rebuilt

• DAS Born Again
  • Varadero 1000 09...used to be 99 Fazer in pic
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • - honda Varadero 1000 (09)
    • View Profile
Re: INSURANCE......................... do they think we are all stoopid?
« Reply #25 on: 19 April 2013, 11:06:13 am »

Mce are very good at the mo, got fully comp at £150. 4 years ncd, with free rac, and any mods,

I have had less than favorable experiences with MCE

i went with MCE last year when i first had my my Fazer ... they were pretty good .
I then switched bike just before insurance was up so stayed within policy  added a few £££ because of cc.
then now i renewed in fevuary this year ... they strangely came up with cheapest again "but" ...if i had done it on phone they offered a month free ...sounded good .....that makes it 13 months... then they got you even if the insuance goes up .

Watch out for that one .... i did it online as a 12 month so i could still change if wanted

Read carefully as all insurers as we know, know we have to have it and are complete sneaky script reading robots  :lol
Working on this bit :OP

DILLIGAFF

• Muppet

Plucking foccer
    Official FOC-U Saga Lout
    Kock Leeper
  • GP Hero
  • Leeper of cocks
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
Re: INSURANCE......................... do they think we are all stoopid?
« Reply #26 on: 19 April 2013, 11:46:42 am »
Just remembered.

Two years ago I queried my car renewal quote as it seemed high.

I asked if we could review my initial statements to see if anything may reduce my renewal.

When it came to cover I told them I didn't need commuting cover any more as I worked from home and the car was normally in my locked garage all day.

You guessed it.............................£30 more ????????????
I used to not give a foc, then I discovered Red Bull and now I don't give a flying foc !!!