Date: 30-04-24  Time: 16:27 pm

Author Topic: Brum Bike Shed Meet  (Read 29144 times)

ChristoT

• Alleged Foc-u Daphnis & Chloe expert
  • GP Hero
  • Fluent in English, French and bullshit!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Saab 9-3, caravan, hang glider
    • View Profile
Re: Brum Bike Shed Meet
« Reply #125 on: 28 April 2013, 10:02:24 pm »
A few of mine...
A 600 and a.... Thou?
A 600 and a.... Thou?
Fazers and Foccers
Fazers and Foccers
Fizzy's head
Fizzy's head
The Deef's apprentice

purplebear7

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Honda CB1300S & Sports Sidecar
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 29 April 2013, 04:34:46 am »
 :thumbup    A big 9/10 and a Full Monty Well Done All from me guys .. looks like you made it another meet to remember.
It has to be worth getting out of bed and going for .. the first event of the Fazer year .. I guess there will always be a few who miss out on this one .. but it always has to be 'each to their own'.

Looks like the Weather Girl was in a nice mood for the day and by all accounts Ad The Bad (Kosmic) did a really good day's work .. both leading on the road and then setting up the Line Dancing and taking some nice snaps (I know they are works of art really Ad  8) )

I propose that we make Ad the official:   'King of the Kurves' ... nice job there mate

I was thinking of you all .. as I lay on the bottom bunk in my Hospital room and again after I came home .. I've picked up another very nice long 'curved line' myself .. soon have enough for an A to Z  :eek

So .. Again my congratulations to you all Lads .. couple of snaps to follow.   Stay Safe  ;)   Trev

Kosmic Kartman

• Photo comp trophy
    July & September 2010
  • GP Hero
  • Champion on two, three & four wheels
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - KTM640LC4SM, XRX125SM
    • View Profile
    • Trackart.co.uk
« Reply #127 on: 29 April 2013, 07:07:31 pm »
Hi Trev...

And nice curve  :eek

I'm afraid I can't take all the credit. I'll take the credit for getting the line up into shape but it was out Norm that led the Fazer Owners Club and other Foccers on the way up there.

;)
Some say that he eats habanero chilli peppers dipped in oil of capsaicin for extra bite and that his pyjamas are made from Nomex. All we know is, he's called Ad the Bad

devilsyam

• GP Hero
  • Veteran fazer modder
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - streetfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 29 April 2013, 07:15:45 pm »
funny quote of the day from some not named member "if you had a ratty 600 fazer wot would you do to it" reply sell it by a 1000 --- "no seriously what mods would you do - reply "Id paint it pink" wot - yep pink cause it's gay like the bike  lol he walked off lol
www.Devilsyam.com (Fazerpedia)

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Brum Bike Shed Meet
« Reply #129 on: 29 April 2013, 07:21:04 pm »
Excellent day. Some really great roads provided by our captain, some nice dicin at good speeds(well done christo, u really had that 6 movin) nice road marshalin by mr kosmic(i think at junctions where we turn whoevers in 2nd place shud hang back for the tailenders and tag on at the back) a minor shunt. Ouch!! Really feel for u guys, a bunch of fazerists on some awesome machines, some chat and introductions, fettle chat and greasemonkey tales, talk of prior posts and forum madness and a red devil teddy.

Best day i had since i been on here. Apart from christo spillin his kebbabish and an ashtray on my nice clean floor. Focin students lol
Christo told me he asked luke "if u had a 600 what would u do to it?" Luke said "i'd fukin sell it"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah classic ( i've just pissed meself) hahahahaha
« Last Edit: 29 April 2013, 07:27:54 pm by Exupnut »
Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 29 April 2013, 07:21:35 pm »
Excellent day. Some really great roads provided by our captain, some nice dicin at good speeds(well done christo, u really had that 6 movin) nice road marshalin by mr kosmic(i think at junctions where we turn whoevers in 2nd place shud hang back for the tailenders and tag on at the back) a minor shunt. Ouch!! Really feel for u guys, a bunch of fazerists on some awesome machines, some chat and introductions, fettle chat and greasemonkey tales, talk of prior posts and forum madness and a red devil teddy.

Best day i had since i been on here. Apart from christo spillin his kebbabish and an ashtray on my nice clean floor. Focin students lol
Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

ChristoT

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 29 April 2013, 07:47:44 pm »
funny quote of the day from some not named member "if you had a ratty 600 fazer wot would you do to it" reply sell it by a 1000 --- "no seriously what mods would you do - reply "Id paint it pink" wot - yep pink cause it's gay like the bike  lol he walked off lol

That was me Luke... keep an eye on your HT leads next time we meet, fella...
The Deef's apprentice

simonm

• GP Hero
  • Why so serious ?
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 29 April 2013, 08:16:14 pm »

At least 600's don't need chrome bling and horns to get attention, they were the most exclusive bike there ... :rollin 

I won't even post this link either ..http://him.uk.msn.com/in-the-know/men-wearing-pink-what-colour-says-about-you ...Bugger I guess I just did.

As Lightning McQueen wisely once said "Ka-chow" (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ka-chow).
Opinions are like A**holes, Everyone has one.  Some people seem to have more than one though which is a bit odd.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 29 April 2013, 08:25:21 pm »

Think you missed a trick there, you should have ribbed him about his 2 inch chicken strips :b

ChristoT

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 29 April 2013, 08:39:16 pm »

Think you missed a trick there, you should have ribbed him about his 2 inch chicken strips :b

Especially as my back tyre was very well scrubbed! No strips there!  :lol :lol :lol
The Deef's apprentice

ChristoT

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 29 April 2013, 08:44:25 pm »

At least 600's don't need chrome bling and horns to get attention, they were the most exclusive bike there ... :rollin 

I won't even post this link either ..http://him.uk.msn.com/in-the-know/men-wearing-pink-what-colour-says-about-you ...Bugger I guess I just did.

As Lightning McQueen wisely once said "Ka-chow" (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ka-chow).

Good point, Simon! Which Fazer is it with everyone crowding round trying to get a good look? Yours I believe!  :lol :lol

The Deef's apprentice

devilsyam

• GP Hero
  • Veteran fazer modder
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - streetfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 29 April 2013, 09:28:27 pm »
ok i stand corrected best mod for your 600 petrol and a box matches "stand well back"

simonm

• GP Hero
  • Why so serious ?
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 29 April 2013, 09:33:31 pm »
ok i stand corrected best mod for your 600 petrol and a box matches "stand well back"

A rag in the tank and a box of matches would do :-P and that wouldn't put off a die-hard like deadeye whom I believe it trying to resurrect the charred remains of a 600 as time passes.

Btw, do the mods that you've added make the bike heavier ?  I would have thought that machined aluminium with bolts, acrylic etc would have been heavier than the original cast parts.

Just wondering if your mods are just for looks or if they actually add anything worthwhile  ;)

Just poking  :lol
« Last Edit: 29 April 2013, 09:34:35 pm by simonm »
Opinions are like A**holes, Everyone has one.  Some people seem to have more than one though which is a bit odd.

ChristoT

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 29 April 2013, 09:34:58 pm »

That's if you can catch up with it....
The Deef's apprentice

simonm

• GP Hero
  • Why so serious ?
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 29 April 2013, 10:01:54 pm »
A good excuse to buy these...

ChristoT

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 29 April 2013, 10:04:29 pm »
A good excuse to buy these...

Those could fit me! Luke, maybe not...  :fish :b
The Deef's apprentice

simonm

• GP Hero
  • Why so serious ?
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 04 May 2013, 07:31:32 am »
It would have been nice to have a list of all the people that went to this.  There are loads of faces I don't have names for  :'(

karlo

• WSB Pack Hound
  • By Fazer I Fly!
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Swadlincote, S.Derbys
    • View Profile
    • UK Bikers
« Reply #142 on: 04 May 2013, 01:03:35 pm »
It would have been nice to have a list of all the people that went to this.  There are loads of faces I don't have names for  :'(

I was there  :D and you spoke to me.

ChristoT

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 04 May 2013, 01:06:52 pm »

I was there  :D and you spoke to me.

Ditto!  :D
The Deef's apprentice

Kosmic Kartman

• Photo comp trophy
    July & September 2010
  • GP Hero
  • Champion on two, three & four wheels
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - KTM640LC4SM, XRX125SM
    • View Profile
    • Trackart.co.uk
« Reply #144 on: 04 May 2013, 01:37:25 pm »

So can stalk us all.  :lol :pokefun
Some say that he eats habanero chilli peppers dipped in oil of capsaicin for extra bite and that his pyjamas are made from Nomex. All we know is, he's called Ad the Bad

devilsyam

• GP Hero
  • Veteran fazer modder
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - streetfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 04 May 2013, 04:13:56 pm »
christo's new paint job to match thoose leathers

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600,CB400/4,X7,CB250
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 04 May 2013, 07:13:25 pm »

you spoke to me SIMONM............my name is RED98.....hope this helps  :lol :lol :lol
One, is never going to be enough.....

ChristoT

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 04 May 2013, 08:22:55 pm »

you spoke to me SIMONM............my name is RED98.....hope this helps  :lol :lol :lol

The bald bloke.  :rollin :rollin :rollin
The Deef's apprentice

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600,CB400/4,X7,CB250
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 05 May 2013, 08:37:32 am »

The bald bloke.  :rollin :rollin :rollin

very funny ......MERV   :lol :lol
One, is never going to be enough.....

pilgrim

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 05 May 2013, 05:07:56 pm »
I was there. Kind of stood out a bit. Lots of hair. :)
Its better to ask a stupid question than make a stupid mistake.