Date: 17-05-24  Time: 19:58 pm

Linked Events

• London foccer ride Ace Café to Southend via Blackheath: 03 February 2013

Author Topic: London Foccers!!!  (Read 34431 times)

steeeve66

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - KTM SD 990, CBR600FS, CB500
    • View Profile
Re: London Foccers!!!
« Reply #25 on: 09 January 2013, 07:16:08 pm »
Is there anywhere on the Kent side of London everyone could meet? The Ace is a bit of a trek for me... How about that rubbishy little cafe by the road on Blackheath?
Someone sent me a postcard picture of the earth. On the back it said, "Wish you were here."

Steven Wright

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 09 January 2013, 07:51:04 pm »
[quote  How about that rubbishy little cafe by the road on Blackheath?
                   :lol I Take it you're not a salesman  :b                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 09 January 2013, 07:55:55 pm »
u mean that white hut on the heath? i've seen a lot of bikes there @ w/end. sure could do. it dosn't matter where we meet up as long as we can get something happening once a month. if enough people pull their fingers outta their  :moon  (AHEM!!) :lol   turn out for a ride..... then we can arrange where and who's goin thru this ere forum.

then we could do a north/south meet up and show the carrot crunchers how to ride. :rollin
Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 09 January 2013, 08:00:55 pm »
I'm in.....As long as it's somewhere "rubbishy" :D

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 09 January 2013, 08:45:16 pm »
there u go...dazza and steve6  u both live 10  farts from eachother and i'm about 15 miles away.from blackheath that is. south on a12 thru the tunnel job done. so first meet.......dare i say it......first sunday in feb? @ the VERY SMALL CAFE slap in the middle of a FOCCIN LARGE HEATH ?
Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600,CB400/4,X7,CB250
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 10 January 2013, 02:27:37 pm »

...first sunday in feb? @ the VERY SMALL CAFE slap in the middle of a FOCCIN LARGE HEATH ?

good directions EXUPNUT .......parhaps a new location each month with some crazy directions and then see who turns up  :)
One, is never going to be enough.....

steeeve66

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 10 January 2013, 03:24:57 pm »
rubbishy cafes from now on then... starting with the 'rubbishy little cafe on Blackheath' and first Sunday in Feb works for me.

shall we all just pitch up at different times during the day and leave messages stuck to the wall? or shall we pre-arrange a time so we can all speak together 'in real time'? controversial i know, it'll never catch on...
Someone sent me a postcard picture of the earth. On the back it said, "Wish you were here."

Steven Wright

chris.biker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Hornet 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 10 January 2013, 05:29:15 pm »
Was wondering about joining you start of Feb meet but not sure I want to negotiate the pot hole in the area.
http://www.yellins.com/moderntransport/modern3/hole.html

this was on my google search

chris.biker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Hornet 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 10 January 2013, 05:31:32 pm »
I watch this yesterday
RIDER BREAKS LEG IN HALF: HORRIFÍC ★★★★★

makes you think LOL

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 10 January 2013, 07:17:37 pm »
it would be nice to just arrange somewhere to meet so as many peeps can come without foccin winjin on  :wall  personally i dont care where it is as long as we do it.  some peeps will have to drive a bit further than others but hey ho at least we'll be avin a laff on our bikes yes? so come on guys lets all make the effort. first sunday in feb meet up somewhere at 12 ish av a laff for a few hours and foc off home. SUGGESTIONS FOR A MEET...............
« Last Edit: 10 January 2013, 07:22:38 pm by Exupnut »

kitcrazy

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 1000sx
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 13 January 2013, 07:46:35 pm »
hi newbi here just bought my first fz1s done my first 80 miles today very cold :eek im up for the ace :thumbup

blue_faz600

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
London Foccers!!!
« Reply #36 on: 13 January 2013, 09:57:01 pm »
Yo, I live SWest way, near Tooting, so would like to meet up with fellow Fazer Riders in London. First Sunday in Feb sounds good to me! Let me know where :)

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 13 January 2013, 11:03:22 pm »
i'm glad some people are still posting on this topic as my last post with hindsight did sound a little brash! sorry for that all. not going to edit the post but just say to every one LETS DO IT!! any suggestions for a meeting place where we could ALL meet would be greatly appreciated.

steeeve66

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 13 January 2013, 11:28:32 pm »
..rubbishy little cafe on Blackheath?

I think that pot-hole is fixed now.

Steven Wright

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 13 January 2013, 11:49:16 pm »
how about a ride to southend, i can go to ace and meet up with some foccers and we could then drive to rubbish cafe on blackheath to meet up and on to southend. the guys livin round dartford/gillngham would have easy ride home and the rest of us can ride back to london together and turn off home respectively, is that a plan?

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600,CB400/4,X7,CB250
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 14 January 2013, 10:59:36 am »
sounds good to me  :D ....but snowing here in south bucks  :(
One, is never going to be enough.....

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 14 January 2013, 11:36:40 am »
Cheers red. Amyone else?

steeeve66

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 14 January 2013, 04:10:21 pm »
how about a ride to southend, i can go to ace and meet up with some foccers and we could then drive to rubbish cafe on blackheath to meet up and on to southend. the guys livin round dartford/gillngham would have easy ride home and the rest of us can ride back to london together and turn off home respectively, is that a plan?

sounds good to me - say Sunday 3rd Feb then? We can fine tune details closer the time but i'll prob join you on Blackheath. I think it takes around 50mins to get from Hangar Lane to Blackheath btw

Steven Wright

JZS 600

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - VFR 1200 FD
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 14 January 2013, 07:43:31 pm »
As long as there are bacon butties,,,,,,

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 14 January 2013, 09:41:03 pm »
steeeeeeeeeeeeeve66666 and jizz600 and red98 thanks. thats four of us gonna meet on sun 3 of 2.anyone else????

Tibbs

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
London Foccers!!!
« Reply #45 on: 15 January 2013, 08:06:02 am »
If I'm back on the bike by then I'm up for it.

I'll be very slow and wobbly though... O.o

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 15 January 2013, 08:34:33 am »
thanks tibbs. get well soon.

Grandma

• Club Racer
  • What it says on the tin
    • Main bike:
      Fazer8
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 15 January 2013, 08:36:33 am »
Would love to do this as tea hut at Blackheath not far as near Sevenoaks, BUT snow permitting will be going sand racing at Le Touquet on 3rd Feb., couldn't go last year due to snow, so changed train booking and went over for a day out in Mrach and they were on the beach in bikini's!! :\
Age is a question of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
If I had a brain I would be dangerous

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 15 January 2013, 12:57:19 pm »
Very much depending on weather and work commitments for me I'm afraid. Will know nearer the time so will stay tuned in. ;)

steeeve66

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 15 January 2013, 03:56:25 pm »
Very much depending on weather and work commitments for me I'm afraid. Will know nearer the time so will stay tuned in. ;)

..my attending will be weather subject as well, so lets confirm end of the week (friday 1st).

Steven Wright