Date: 17-05-24  Time: 23:20 pm

Author Topic: Horizon Scandal  (Read 80 times)

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
Horizon Scandal
« on: 16 May 2024, 08:56:47 pm »
I'm becoming addicted to the live streaming. Can't wait for next week to see what Vennels has to say for herself

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: Horizon Scandal
« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:55:18 am »
How many times will there be responses like "i dont recall that" or "I was never informed"?

Whilst ultimately the buck stops with her, there are numerous people that were below her that may have not told her the truth or simply not said anything.

I want to know when Fujtisu will be taken to court for it as ultimatly it was their staff doing the wrong doing that made it look like the postmasters were stealing etc.
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:49:50 pm »
It appears to me (could be completely wrong) that the system was faulty from day 1, and that Fujitsu had remote editing functions from day 1 too. Neither of these points were brought to the attention of the PO until pressure began to filter through to it from the subbies who were being dragged through the courts, and worse.  Once the various internal and external audits of the system were brought to the attention of the PO, they could (and should) at that stage have said fair cop guv. But they chose to try to suppress and control the problem to prevent reputational damage. Appallingly, many senior company representatives and members of the legal profession continued to try (and succeed) in subverting the justice system, knowing that the subbies wr=ere being convicted because they were witholding evidence that would have proven otherwise. I hope that at the end of this, the subbies are re-imbursed for their losses and compensated accordingly, and that those who subverted and misled are denied their freedom, bankrupted with their assets shared among the subbies, and barred from ever holding responsible positions again

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:27:14 pm »
Post Office lawyer who oversaw Alan Bates case refusing to co-operate with inquiry

"It is understood that Jane MacLeod is living in New Zealand and the inquiry cannot compel her to give evidence while she is abroad"

Looks like someone doesn't want to face the music...