Date: 09-05-24  Time: 09:51 am

Author Topic: A note from mrs snapper !  (Read 1682 times)

snapper

• GP Hero
  • Life is an accident waiting to happen
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - panther M120
    • View Profile
A note from mrs snapper !
« on: 14 October 2011, 10:01:01 am »
  I hope no one minds I have looked but there are no mods/admin online at the moment to ask perrmission to post this thread and link ! if it offends or is out side of any rules please delete it   
My better half has been involed for a few years now, and has posted the bit below on a few forums

EACH is a charity that is close to My heart as it was my fathers chosen charity and I think a fantastic cause

Now over to mrs snapper

Halloween fundraiser. 

Hi all. 
As some of you already know, I am part of a paranormal investigation group that investigates and tries to either prove or disprove spooky goings on in many Suffolk and Essex properties. For the last couple of years we have helped with a haunted hotel event and the hotel donate a share of profits to our chosen chariy. The team dont charge for any of the work but request that a donation is made to our chosen charity. http://www.justgiving...anormalThrillSeekers/

This year the Paranormal Thrill Seekers are raising funds for the East Anglian Children's Hospices. EACH. www.each.org.uk

EACH supports families and carers for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk.Providing care and support wherever the family wishes – in families’ own homes, in hospital or at one of their hospices in Ipswich, Milton and Quidenham.

EACH are a registered charity (no. 1069284) and need to raise around £4.8 million in public donations to deliver their services this year. This amounts to more than £13,000 a day, every day of the year. A heck of a lot of money as Im sure you will all agree but the funding is so worthwhile for all those who need care and support from EACH.

Tickets for the hotels event, if anyone local may be interested, may still be available from the hotel http://www.hintlesham.../halloween_dinner.htm and the Paranormal Thrill seekers have also set up a justgiving page for any donations we aquire in meantime.

This may be the last full investigation one of our team leaders goes on, due to her own physical difficulties, and just this one evenings work
will leave her pretty much exhausted and crippled for a good few days afterwards, though she has her own consultants, pain clinic and physio appointments set to help her in the days after this event. She really will be giving this her all this year for the EACH charity.

If anyone is feeling generous at this time of year (and i know with run up to Christmas things are tight) perhaps you could spare a few pennies for EACH and think of the team as they prepare for what always proves to be an interesting location (even some members of the team have been known to scream and run at Hintlesham Hall)     

Aegis Bearing Mel

• FOC-U Instakok ('05)(TM) - Just add alcohol
    Geographically Disorientated Foccer
    Stealthy for a not so fat c**t
    FOC-U DIY Disaster
    Poof the Magic Dragon
    FOC-U Fudge hunting tranny smasher
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: A note from mrs snapper !
« Reply #1 on: 14 October 2011, 10:06:29 am »
Looks like a very worthwile cause, no issues with it all as far as I'm concerned.
:thumbup

(I may snigger quietly at the paranormal aspect of it mind you...  ;) )

bigralphie

• 6 Million Dollar Foccer
    Scenic Pisser
    FOC-U Equine Entrepreneur
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - ZZR1400
    • View Profile
Re: A note from mrs snapper !
« Reply #2 on: 14 October 2011, 11:55:22 am »

Good luck I support the Hospice that looked after Dee ,and I can confirm a heavy zombie infestation in Thetford lol
Its just a ride