General > General

Electric heated jacket !

(1/1)

bwizz:
Second winter of using these now , Partner an myself+ inlaw use them . I still can't get over how good they actually are ours don't have any heat controllers but manage to stay at just the right temp. No longer an ordeal now riding at motorway speed on a winters day. At £40 Ebay they make the oxford rage of clothing seem dear , My inlaw also got a posh battery pack powered jacket , cost him over a hundred pounds but I don't really think it is any better than our cheepos.
I don't have any £ relationship to anybody selling these, but just calling a spade a spade they are good! An easy matter to rig a cigar lighter power take of on the fazer fairing panels. or get an optional battery pack , Combined with heated grips great!

GringoRojo:
good aint they? mine isn't actually working just now and am really noticing the difference. (note to self - get the finger out and sort it)

Nooj:
Some kind of link would be useful :-p

We've been trying to use BikeTek's heated jackets here for the last year and they're complete shit. Debz has had four controllers stop working when they went out out in the cold and my jacket died after it got wet in a rain shower (they are supposed to be machine washable).

When they were working they were great, very comfortable and nice and warm even having heated collar and sleeves. So it would be nice to get some reliable replacements for what are now just horrendously expensive jacket liners.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version