Date: 20-06-24  Time: 07:08 am

Author Topic: Anyone had one of these?  (Read 3961 times)

Hedgetrimmer

• GP Hero
  • FOC-U official topiary expert
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone had one of these?
« Reply #25 on: 09 November 2014, 05:46:13 pm »
Maybe ur recent speeding NIP?
Done and dusted. No, this has nothing to do with that. They're just seeing if they can catch me out by getting me to say something to incriminate myself; the main thing they'll be interested in is what speed I was doing when I came off, or whether they can get me for undue care. But I'm not obliged to say anything, so safer not to.

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 09 November 2014, 06:05:02 pm »
Nick... Of course they will tug you as they r not stupid to miss the fact yv had a recent Nip @ 90 mph or whatever it was. They got ur reg for the accident so they will check any activity for ur reg and you history will help them decide what to do.
Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

stevierst

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XSR900
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 09 November 2014, 06:41:25 pm »
Depending on how long ago it was you got your nip, they might not have access to that info.
Normally they only see the points on your licence when it's been finalised by DVLA, so it might not be the case.

Accident investigation relies on accident information. Road conditions, weather, traffic weight, speed, etc, etc.
It's not always about getting you 'done'.

Stop polishing it and ride the bloody thing!!

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 09 November 2014, 07:24:36 pm »
But there's always hope ;-)
Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))