• Consultor de administración
  • GP Hero
  • Admin alumni
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Aegis
« on: 02 January 2011, 10:35:28 pm »
I was going to reply to your thread but I cannot find it and want to get the details before you go to bed  :z

You said something about a long post and its formatting. Can you give me more info so that I can recreate it please. I'll then see if I can sort something overnight.

Aegis Bearing Mel

• FOC-U Instakok ('05)(TM) - Just add alcohol
    Geographically Disorientated Foccer
    Stealthy for a not so fat c**t
    FOC-U DIY Disaster
    Poof the Magic Dragon
    FOC-U Fudge hunting tranny smasher
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: Aegis
« Reply #1 on: 02 January 2011, 10:56:14 pm »
Replied over on the Foc-U proper bud, got a server error message when I tried to post on here.

I had reached this point in the post "Important Tip:  Pat’s site he shows the pin vise angled in from the 2 o’clock position but the correct alignment is straight down from the 12 o’clock position.   Pat’s picture is posed to illustrate the limited access and he offset the tool for clarity.

Important Tip:  The holes to be ..." and was highlighting the 2nd "Important tip:" in bold by selecting it then clicking the bold tab on the top left, as I had done throughout.

Everything after this was then in bold.
The bold tab wasn't putting in the [/b} boxes (I've deliberately typed } so it will take it here).
I typed the close square bracket thing, then worked my way through the rest of the post, typing in the formatting as I wanted it rather than using the tabs.
It worked, but I reckon some of our number will lack both the patience and understanding to do it themselves, leading to more moans about shifting.

Hope that helps.

Andy

Farjo

• Consultor de administración
  • GP Hero
  • Admin alumni
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Re: Aegis
« Reply #2 on: 02 January 2011, 11:39:48 pm »
The server error message was me trying something on the edge of my geekyness and coming a cropper! Will try something else later.

And yes that's very helpful about the bold problem. Will try and reproduce it later in the Lab :)