Date: 28-03-24  Time: 14:13 pm

Author Topic: BREXIT  (Read 209699 times)

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Re: Just for VNA a brexit thread
« Reply #2150 on: 08 February 2019, 11:17:56 pm »
Hears something that has puzzled me, why is it that the Left excite themselves by calling TR by his full Real Name- what purpose does it serve. Those who already know his full real name (from here on referenced to as SYL or to be fully correct SCYL ) are already on the side of "bring him down" but how do they expect to add to their ranks by referencing him as SCYL or even more correct SCY-L when nobody knows who SCY-L is. To further their cause wouldn't it be better to call him TR who the whole country and wider world know of.Even the BBC call him TR, perhaps because they do not want to confuse their stupid audience. 
You do get the BBC in scotland dont you VNA  :pokefun       
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: 08 February 2019, 11:25:41 pm »
Dazza, a defamation case is being brought aginst your football hooligan, racist, facist thug of a hero.What is to me really interesting is;
the lawyers are seeking to “penetrate the veil of Lennon's finances, identify and forensically trace all of Lennon's financial assets so that he does not escape the economic consequences of his defamation of others”.

Follow the money.  If this works, we are going to find out, for example, how it is that Stephen Laxley can afford to live in a million pound home.  I think this will be very intersting indeed.

So yes I do look forward to hearing more about a little fucking cunt called Laxley this year. ;)

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: 08 February 2019, 11:35:30 pm »
but how do they expect to add to their ranks by referencing him as SCYL or even more correct SCY-L when nobody knows who SCY-L is.
Because that's his name (and hopefully it pisses him off) If I start calling myself Valentino Rossi, that doesn't make me Valentino Rossi.  :)

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: 08 February 2019, 11:38:56 pm »
Tusk.."theres a special place in hell for brexiteers.."moi…"yeah I know, its called the EU..."

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: 08 February 2019, 11:42:20 pm »
I now see Nigel is going to start a new political party to fight the European Parliament elections in May when the UK inevitably extends Article 50.

You couldn't make this up  :eek

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: 08 February 2019, 11:43:37 pm »
but how do they expect to add to their ranks by referencing him as SCYL or even more correct SCY-L when nobody knows who SCY-L is.
Because that's his name (and hopefully it pisses him off) If I start calling myself Valentino Rossi, that doesn't make me Valentino Rossi.  :)
Nah, just stick to Walter Mitty, it suits you better  :lol

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: 08 February 2019, 11:53:06 pm »
Dazza, a defamation case is being brought aginst your football hooligan, racist, facist thug of a hero.What is to me really interesting is;
the lawyers are seeking to “penetrate the veil of Lennon's finances, identify and forensically trace all of Lennon's financial assets so that he does not escape the economic consequences of his defamation of others”.

Follow the money.  If this works, we are going to find out, for example, how it is that Stephen Laxley can afford to live in a million pound home.  I think this will be very intersting indeed.

So yes I do look forward to hearing more about a little fucking cunt called Laxley this year. ;)

So, the establishment are going after his money.
Of course they are. The same thing they tried to do with John Wedger after he exposed the whole sale abuse of vulnerable children in the care system by high up members of society.... Tell me something I don't know.
You're Brainwashed  dude.  Get in the real world and stop believing all the bullshit your're  force fed.
You're just not getting it, are you ?
Everybody should click on this link or the word ....sorry if that's what it shows.
This is something that all parents, decent human beings and anyone who believes in the truth should see.
The remainers on here, you're exempted, you can keep your head firmly up your own arse.

Sorry...

« Last Edit: 09 February 2019, 12:04:40 am by dazza »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: 09 February 2019, 12:11:46 am »
So, the establishment are going after his money.
No the people are.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: 09 February 2019, 09:28:58 am »

I now see Nigel is going to start a new political party to fight the European Parliament elections in May when the UK inevitably extends Article 50.

The Brexit Party. I like Farage. Be good to have him centre stage again although ideally there shouldn't have been any need by this time in proceedings.

The EU are saying that the UK will take part in the elections if Brexit is delayed by at least 3 months.

Apparently the new Brexit Party are preparing for another referendum too just in case.

Oldgit

• foccerwithoutaspacebar
  • GP Hero
  • Old Age & Treachery will Overcome Youth & Skill
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - BMW R1200RS Sport SE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: 09 February 2019, 09:39:23 am »

Good old Nigel--well done son.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2160 on: 09 February 2019, 11:46:36 am »

Err -that is old REAL news as I posted back in Jan 20.
If you only listen the BBC and Sky then you are not going to hear much about him.

"Sir Nigel" is heading up a new party called the Brexit Party in readiness to fight.
« Last Edit: 09 February 2019, 11:47:40 am by fazersharp »
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: 09 February 2019, 03:09:52 pm »
Err -that is old REAL news as I posted back in Jan 20.If you only listen the BBC and Sky then you are not going to hear much about him.

I try to hear about him as little as possible  :)
When Article 50 is (inevitably) postponed, and his party does stand, it's a win/win situation. Either the electorate will now be wise to him and he'll fail miserably, or it will split the Tory vote.
Looking forward to it  :rollin

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: 09 February 2019, 03:14:40 pm »

Because that's his name (and hopefully it pisses him off) If I start calling myself Valentino Rossi, that doesn't make me Valentino Rossi. 

Of course the other time he has to use his real name is in court. Although he's also known not as 'TR' but 'TA'......... The Accused  :lol

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: 09 February 2019, 03:28:26 pm »

When Article 50 is (inevitably) postponed

Postponed for what purpose though?. I can't see a bit of extra time breaking the deadlock can you?.

I've got the solution. We stay in the EU, but we hold Remain to their word that the EU is as wonderful as they say.

The minute there's any economic down turn, job losses, factory closures etc etc...we leave the EU immediately.

Currently every bit of bad news is being blamed on Brexit, so it follows that if we stay in every bit of bad news will be the EU's fault.

Deal?

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: 09 February 2019, 03:31:15 pm »
Soz mtread, I focced the brackets up again :o

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: 09 February 2019, 03:48:20 pm »

When Article 50 is (inevitably) postponed
Postponed for what purpose though?. I can't see a bit of extra time breaking the deadlock can you?. I've got the solution. We stay in the EU, but we hold Remain to their word that the EU is as wonderful as they say.The minute there's any economic down turn, job losses, factory closures etc etc...we leave the EU immediately.Currently every bit of bad news is being blamed on Brexit, so it follows that if we stay in every bit of bad news will be the EU's fault.Deal?

Postponed, just to avoid crossing the deadline with No Deal. Deadlock will break at some point. Either May will persuade ERG to accept backstop (with slightly changed wording) or she'll do a deal with some of Labour. Just don't think she'll get it done by 29/3.
I'm tempted by your deal, but then you'll be blaming every bit of bad news on Remaining, even if it's nothing to do with the EU
 :)
Incidentally, this is how you do [brackets]  ;)

john roche

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Versys 1000, vfr750
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: 09 February 2019, 04:36:05 pm »
Hopefully Farage will split the Tory vote but sadly Corbyn is doing his best to lose Labour votes.

Cheers

John

The devil made me do it!

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: 09 February 2019, 05:29:40 pm »

The Brexit Party. I like Farage. Be good to have him centre stage again although ideally there shouldn't have been any need by this time in proceedings.
OK, so what did you think would happen.  What is your solution to the current situation YamFazFan? 
Err -that is old REAL news as I posted back in Jan 20.
If you only listen the BBC and Sky then you are not going to hear much about him.
Really!  The BBC I think have much to answer for.  Farage is a man who has repeatedly failed to get elected to parliament.  UKIP’s only MP was a Tory defector and currently they have none.  UKIP has a mere 24,000 members (that number is currently falling fast).  Yet Farage has popped up 32 times over the years on the BBC’s flagship politics show Question Time.

And today as we slide slowly towards a possible NO DEAL catastrophic BREXIT, well UPKIP are finished.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: 09 February 2019, 05:51:24 pm »
 Here’s what, as far as I can see, are the current options,
1.       NO DEAL BREXIT – which will be economically devastating for the UK and throw us into a long term recession.  Motorcycle prices will soar. :eek :eek

2.       May’s deal with a tweak here and there – at the end of the day May’s withdrawal agreement is just about kicking the can down the road, it will leave the UK stuck in BREXIT mode for many years to come.  The backstop cannot be removed nor a time limit placed on it.

3.       A Norway Type deal – EFTA-EEA membership.  Which basically means single market access, but we would be able to leave common fisheries and Common Agricultural Policy (I presume this will require some negotiation).  It allows a generally quick settled position to be reached.  Business confidence can potentially be restored, and the government can go back to being a government again.

4.       A second referendum – I think this one is now dead.

5.       A general election – It could happen – what we have right now is a government in opposition.  This is a situation that cannot continue indefinitely.   Lifeless just now but............

6.       Cancel article 50.  The best option of all, but perhaps now the least likely of all.  Pretty much dead.

So what do people want?  Those I think are the main options.  If I have missed something then do let me know.
Me?  I’ll have option 6 please.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: 09 February 2019, 07:18:34 pm »

I'm tempted by your deal, but then you'll be blaming every bit of bad news on Remaining, even if it's nothing to do with the EU
 :) 

That's exactly what the Remainers are already doing with regards to Leave and we haven't even left yet!
« Last Edit: 09 February 2019, 07:26:37 pm by YamFazFan »

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: 09 February 2019, 07:24:53 pm »
Here’s what, as far as I can see, are the current options,
1.       NO DEAL BREXIT – which will be economically devastating for the UK and throw us into a long term recession.  Motorcycle prices will soar. :eek :eek

2.       May’s deal with a tweak here and there – at the end of the day May’s withdrawal agreement is just about kicking the can down the road, it will leave the UK stuck in BREXIT mode for many years to come.  The backstop cannot be removed nor a time limit placed on it.

3.       A Norway Type deal – EFTA-EEA membership.  Which basically means single market access, but we would be able to leave common fisheries and Common Agricultural Policy (I presume this will require some negotiation).  It allows a generally quick settled position to be reached.  Business confidence can potentially be restored, and the government can go back to being a government again.

4.       A second referendum – I think this one is now dead.

5.       A general election – It could happen – what we have right now is a government in opposition.  This is a situation that cannot continue indefinitely.   Lifeless just now but............

6.       Cancel article 50.  The best option of all, but perhaps now the least likely of all.  Pretty much dead.

So what do people want?  Those I think are the main options.  If I have missed something then do let me know.
Me?  I’ll have option 6 please.
Option 4.....

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: 09 February 2019, 08:31:00 pm »
As I was saying before I got called away because Dad's Army was starting, Option 4.....is out of the question :lol

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: 09 February 2019, 08:46:56 pm »
 :lol  Thought you was having another wobble.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: 09 February 2019, 09:38:02 pm »

:lol  Thought you was having another wobble.

I think they sussed out my subterfuge dazza :lol

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: 09 February 2019, 10:20:57 pm »
Time fae a funny :lol