Date: 29-03-24  Time: 10:46 am

Author Topic: Mr Sinto.  (Read 2528 times)

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Mr Sinto.
« on: 30 March 2015, 05:17:30 pm »
hey mate, as promised....some possible salvagables for you at low cost.

The grips....£5 if you wanna take the punt...check out the bodginess of the fitting :eek .....i still need to get the cable off my bike that goes to the battery.

Left switch gear for hazards....obviously you can see the connectors....just a case of whether your bike takes them......lets just say a £5 for them also...it is the noggyshop (Tm) after all.

The exhaust....well as i said to you the link pipe is where the value is...worth £20 on its own really......can you get in touch with Simmi Performance & see if they'd supply you some straps...they're a british company, should be quite helpful. if they wont then its prob a waste of time....tbh it doesnt look to bad as is when it is fitted....obviously the hole in the carbon sleeve at the end is the most worrying....personally if the straps were cheap enough then id prob just slide the carbon sleeve round so the hole is out of sight.......if you get back to me with the strap status &you'll defo do the job then you can have the exhaust for the price of the link pipe.......so £20.

Would you be interested in a set of jack up dog bones???....i have a set of perception components ones...at least a 25mm raise on the arse end.......yours for a £10 if you want them.......pic of my old bike with them fitted.
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Re: Mr Sinto.
« Reply #1 on: 30 March 2015, 05:26:16 pm »
Pic.
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

sinto

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 March 2015, 05:56:43 pm »
PM sent
Colin
----------------------
Ride fast, ride a red bike :-)

Chris

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07 April 2015, 08:48:50 am »
Ah, the noggyfighter... Gone but not forgotten.

Chris

It wouldn't be fun if it was easy, I just wish it wasn't this much fun.