Date: 28-04-24  Time: 04:22 am

Author Topic: Air weapons All now sold  (Read 520 times)

Gnasher

• Foc-u Brake Doctor
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - ZX10R, XJR1300, X10, GSF1000GT
    • View Profile
Air weapons All now sold
« on: 19 May 2023, 02:56:27 pm »
Does anyone know where to sell air weapons?  All now sold

These aren't mine, they did belong to the ladies husband who's RD and Blade I posted in the for sale section, a few weeks back.  She has 3 Webley Vulcans rifles, 2 Webley Tempest pistols and a 1930's BSA all .22.  I know the approximate value of them but she'll accept any reasonable offers.   

This is way beyond me not interested in this sort of thing in the slightest.
« Last Edit: 23 May 2023, 07:36:57 am by Gnasher »
Later

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: Air weapons
« Reply #1 on: 19 May 2023, 08:58:42 pm »
The Vulcan is a nice looking rifle. Very similar to the Original one I have. Worth about £125 each.
I have no idea about the pistols as not my thing but value is about £150 each.
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

Gnasher

• Foc-u Brake Doctor
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - ZX10R, XJR1300, X10, GSF1000GT
    • View Profile
Re: Air weapons
« Reply #2 on: 20 May 2023, 12:07:41 pm »
The Vulcan is a nice looking rifle. Very similar to the Original one I have. Worth about £125 each.
I have no idea about the pistols as not my thing but value is about £150 each.

Thanks mate. 

I got approx valuations from a dealer, the Vulcans in good condition are worth £250ish, the pistols £230ish and the BSA £460ish.  These are all in good condition used but good and they all work.  Got a chap (not on here) interested in the Webley's hopefully they're sold.

The next thing to go, is his Hayabusa 06 plate Red/Black 10k ish. I've just finished rebuilding the front calipers, now servicing it, it's got a current MOT with new Mich Pilot 6's, all standard, good nick, all works.  I'll be posting up in the next few weeks, somewhat busy at present and drop on it as and when.

Got 2 sets of Genuine used Yoshi's end cans, 1 set still has it's packaging.  Not perfect either but all restorable with some elbow grease and a couple of new rivets, something like £750, she'll take £300 and £250 for the respective pairs or something like.  I need to take a good look at them and I'll post the pictures.  Also a full set of hard Givi luggage monokey (with all the keys) the side boxes are brand new not used, top box used but in very good condition.   SW Motech mounting frames these are universal and SW Motech a fitting kit for a Busa, which my fit other models.  The Givi luggage and frames will fit any bike you just need the mounting kit, pictures to follow when I get the time.

There will be other stuff in due course.             

« Last Edit: 20 May 2023, 01:16:03 pm by Gnasher »
Later