Date: 05-05-24  Time: 18:35 pm

Author Topic: Clear out, Oxford tailpack, Castrol 5W fork oil  (Read 8366 times)

FuZzBoM

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Clear out, Oxford tailpack, Castrol 5W fork oil
« on: 06 April 2013, 02:46:31 pm »
Hi guys, having a clear out of the garage so selling some bits I no longer need/want.
Due to the limit on pics for each post I will do multiple posts with pics for each item. Pm me if interested.
Ideally I would rather the items were picked up from Milton Keynes area. I am willing to travel and meet if not too far and the cost of my petrol is covered. (Thinking of attending the Brum bike shed meet if that helps at all)
Happy to sort out postage on items but at buyers cost and I am open to offers if you feel my price is too high.
Just wanted to give you guys 1st chance before they went on ebay.

1st up is an ART can. it does not have any BS stamps but was fitted to my 600 and then my thou and both went through MOT without any advisories. (not sure exhausts need to be stamped any more its now down to MOT blokes decision I believe) Condition is a little tatty and could to with a good clean. Has a small dent but this is on the inside on fazers and is not visible when fitted. The ends are stainless but the main body is aluminium. it is very light weight, weighs much less than the blueflame stainless can I now have on the bike.
Straight through can with no bolt in baffle. in truth I never thought it was that loud on either bike.
Must have cost a fair it in its day but looking for £40 collected  (also have a link pipe for a 600, want £5 for that. Could sort a deal if you want both)
« Last Edit: 24 October 2013, 05:28:37 pm by FuZzBoM »
Lord,
Grant me the WD-40 to move those things that are stuck, the Duck tape to fasten those things that are loose, And the wisdom to know the difference.
Amen

FuZzBoM

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Next up are the thou crash bungs. these were fitted by the bikes previous owner and being a tart I wanted the Yam ones. as such these are no longer needed. He fitted them just before selling it so they have done very little mileage and look almost new.
£10 fair for these?
Lord,
Grant me the WD-40 to move those things that are stuck, the Duck tape to fasten those things that are loose, And the wisdom to know the difference.
Amen

FuZzBoM

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Oxford first time tailpack

I have used this once round Ireland last year. Its is in good condition having only been used the once.
we were rained on in Wales and it did not let a single drop in. (unlike my boots :lol ) It fitted in everything i need i think it is 28 litres and goes to 36 when extended. comes with all the bungees and the cards to change the colour of the pockets to suite your bike colour. The base also unzips from the main bag turning into a backpack and even a small compartment left on the base on the bike. Really good bit of kit, was really impressed with it. The only reason I am selling is because the father-in-law has given me a givi top box that I will be using this year.

£30 sound ok for this?
« Last Edit: 06 April 2013, 06:12:06 pm by FuZzBoM »
Lord,
Amen

FuZzBoM

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Lastly is a backpack. This is new and never been used. another item the father-in-law gave me. I have a KNOX backpack i use so this is not needed.

It looked as though it would fit a full size helmet so I tested it it does indeed and there was a little space around it so could maybe fit a waterproof jacket or trousers with a lid. I wouldn't want to say if it was waterproof or not but given the exposed zips i would say it was not waterproof.
Will say £10 but offers accepted..
Lord,
Amen

simonm

• GP Hero
  • Why so serious ?
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Your father in law gives you stuff ?  Damn.  I need to trade mine in for a new one.. All mine gives me is hassle  :rolleyes :lol ;)
Opinions are like A**holes, Everyone has one.  Some people seem to have more than one though which is a bit odd.

FuZzBoM

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Yeah he is good like that bless him. he has been riding all his life and is now nearing 70 so has lots of bits he no longer needs. as you have seen some bits I do not really need either but you feel bad turning it down.

just on a side note people I had no idea what to put these items up for, if you want to make an offer feel free.
Lord,
Amen

FuZzBoM

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Hi all, still have all these bits available.
In truth I do not have the time to arrange postage so collection is preferred..

As the bits are taking up space and I want rid of them I am going to drop the prices as follows.

Exhaust and link pipe £30 (can give more detailed pictures if required)
Crash bungs £5
Tailpack £20
Backpack £5

I would be willing to ride/drive out for a meet if not too far this weekend.

Many thanks,
Rob
Lord,
Amen

scottomus0

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Hi all, still have all these bits available.
In truth I do not have the time to arrange postage so collection is preferred..

As the bits are taking up space and I want rid of them I am going to drop the prices as follows.

Exhaust and link pipe £30 (can give more detailed pictures if required)
Crash bungs £5
Tailpack £20
Backpack £5

I would be willing to ride/drive out for a meet if not too far this weekend.

Many thanks,
Rob

shame cant deliver would of had can and backpack! just to far away myself, in lancahsire!

Fazer TIM

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
i will take the backpack if you will post to me ?

karlo

• WSB Pack Hound
  • By Fazer I Fly!
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Swadlincote, S.Derbys
    • View Profile
    • UK Bikers
I would have the can if you would be willing to meet half way?

Say fuel station junc A5/A426?

jason1

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Hi , im interested in the crash bungs . Are you willing to post to southampton ? Can pay via paypal

FuZzBoM

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Hi Jason, these are crash bungs for the 1000 not the 600 mate. As far as I am aware they do not fit the 600. I should have specified sorry.
Lord,
Amen

blaine

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Mainly Yamaha's and Suzuki's
    • View Profile
Hello,  If Jason passes on the crash bungs I'll have them please.

Let me know the price posted and how you would like payment.

flyingmythos

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Hi, has the can and link pipe gone? I can arrange a courier to collect from you on a set date but it would need to be boxed or wrapped, i'll pay you £40 for them? payment via paypal?

FuZzBoM

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Hi, I have promised the can and link pipe to Karlo but I will let you know if anything changes. cheers.
Lord,
Amen

FuZzBoM

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Shameless Friday bump :) All items still available. (offers accepted.)

Also I will be going on a little holiday to Whitstable on Monday. If you are in the area or En Route I would be happy to take any items along and meet.

Thanks,
Rob
Lord,
Amen

b1k3rdude

• Foc-u Helpful Foccer
  • Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - GSF 1250
    • View Profile
Shameless Friday bump :) All items still available. (offers accepted.)
Hi Fuz you have a PM re the can+pipe.

[update]

Sorry I should have read your post, I thought the link was for the thou, ignore my pm.
« Last Edit: 02 August 2013, 04:25:11 pm by b1k3rdude »

Michaeljf

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Hi,

I am interested in the exhaust and link pipe for my 600..
I am around 5 miles from Whitstable so can collect on Monday.

PM Sent!

Michael

FuZzBoM

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
End can and link pipe now gone. Thanks Michaeljf.. pleasure to meet up.
all other items still available. No one touring this year and need a tail pack??  ;)
Lord,
Amen

Digdug

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
This is probably a long shot, but I wouldn't mind the backpack if you ever happen to be Leicester way...
Roller Derby Leicester - competitive roller derby league
http://www.rollerderbyleicester.co.uk/

FuZzBoM

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: Clear out, oxford tailpack, thou crash bungs, backpack
« Reply #20 on: 14 August 2013, 08:06:50 am »
This is probably a long shot, but I wouldn't mind the backpack if you ever happen to be Leicester way...

I sometimes go Leicester way for work so maybe in the future.

Also I will be going to Snetterton for the Brit car racing this weekend, if anyone is out that way and wants anything let me know?

thanks,
Rob
Lord,
Amen

FuZzBoM

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Been having a sort out and I still have most of these bits :)
Still available is

Crash bungs £5
Tailpack £20
Backpack £5

I also have an action camera. was brought for me but I already had one so surplus to requirements.
Says 720p and waterproof on the box. Just taken out the box for the 1st time runs on 2xAA batteries and comes with all cables etc. has a rubber helmet strap mount, some sticky pads and a handlebar mount.
Thinking £10?

Lastly have a Cordura Aniko?! hi-vis vest. Says xxl on the label but fairly tight on me even without a bike jacket on. I have a 42 inch chest as a guide. Looks ok quality, has many pockets on front and rear and is free to a good home. (would rather collection but can post if cost covered)

I've also had a look at the postage side of it and my local shop does this My Hermes courier thing.
Crash bungs, camera and backpack would be £4.20 each to post and the Tailpack would be £5.40.
If that interests anyone let me know

Cheers,
Rob
Lord,
Amen

Mark YPVS

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - R1
    • View Profile
Hi Rob
I would like the camera, do you want paypal, im in sunbury on thames.
thanks
mark :)

risticuss

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Hi Rob,

I'll take the hi-vis off your hands if you don't mind posting and I'll paypal you the cost.

I'm getting fed up dodging drivers who don't look, and I'll try anything that can help.

Let me know,

Cheers

Simon

BorisTheThird

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
ill take the link pipe for the 600 if possible please.

possibly can too, but not sure on that bit atm