Date: 27-04-24  Time: 16:24 pm

Author Topic: Today's "What Gets My Goat" - NO POLITICS!  (Read 667598 times)

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: Today's "What Gets My Goat"
« Reply #1325 on: 04 April 2017, 06:40:45 pm »
Job agencies advertising jobs that don't exist, managers who ask for your CV and  never contact you again,  jobs that are a standard 48 hours, whatever happened to the shorter working week? , job adverts that don't state the wage or core hours, employers who think £7.50 an hour is " competitive",  and foccing Ed Sheeran!

Sounds like a bad day 😅

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: 04 April 2017, 07:32:05 pm »
First time today in 30 years riding i had to remove my lid at a petrol station before the bastard would turn the pump on.
Kept my cool and didn't say a word to the fella behind the till.......deep breaths now.  :grumble
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: 04 April 2017, 07:47:32 pm »
First time today in 30 years riding i had to remove my lid at a petrol station before the bastard would turn the pump on.
Kept my cool and didn't say a word to the fella behind the till.......deep breaths now.  :grumble

Yesterday me and my brother were refused fuel until we got off our bikes, tried to explain that it's the only way to fill them to the top but the guy wouldn't have none of it, started going on about how someone once covered themswlves in fuel doing it that way 😞 we left without fuel and went to the next station instead, can't be arsed with pedantic dicks ruining my ride haha

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: 05 April 2017, 12:03:45 am »

I wonder if you had been wearing a Burka would they dare to ask for it to be removed, doubt it.
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: 05 April 2017, 06:48:34 am »

I wonder if you had been wearing a Burka would they dare to ask for it to be removed, doubt it.

Believe me Lew that's all that was going through my mind, and i was standing behind this fella who was buying half the chocolate bars in the shop and i was starting to boil like a kettle about to mention exactly that then an old lady walked in the shop so i literally didn't say one word.  :tape

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/401105116229
« Last Edit: 05 April 2017, 06:51:23 am by darrsi »

JoeyMcEssex

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Guzzi Breva 1100
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: 05 April 2017, 08:36:35 am »
Darrs,i do what I do, when I get in the shop take off helmet, then the facemask put then on his counter, then go through my pockets as slowly as I can, trying to find my wallet to pi** the focer off.

All done with a big smile on my face of course!!

I guess the first few miles disappeared quickly when you left the petrol station?

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: 05 April 2017, 10:25:15 pm »

Childish I know, but when you pay and go out to your bike again, take the nozzle back out of the pump. Most likely the guy will zero the pump so it starts because he will not be paying attention.
But I expect the guy on the till is only being a pain as it is company policy now.
By any chance was it a Shell station? Curious as when I was down in Spain a few weeks ago twice at Shell stations I was told to remove my helmet and also this has happened here in France.
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: 06 April 2017, 06:44:31 am »

Childish I know, but when you pay and go out to your bike again, take the nozzle back out of the pump. Most likely the guy will zero the pump so it starts because he will not be paying attention.
But I expect the guy on the till is only being a pain as it is company policy now.
By any chance was it a Shell station? Curious as when I was down in Spain a few weeks ago twice at Shell stations I was told to remove my helmet and also this has happened here in France.

Yeah it was a Shell station, but also right next door to a main police station so i can't misbehave too much 'cos the response time might be rather sharp for a change.
I did have a balaclava on as well, i should've tried that out first just for fun value.  ;)

maddog04

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Pan ST1300
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: 06 April 2017, 11:08:59 am »
my issues have been at Shell, I try point out that the propagation of a flame would be immediate,

in their terms...... it don't matter a flying fuck if I'm sat on the bike or stood next to it, if petrol goes whoosh then I ain't out running it

I just go and spend my hard earned elsewhere now, fuck'em
fire never sleeps

Fazer99

• Club Racer
  • Private sign do not read
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR800FI
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: 06 April 2017, 03:15:18 pm »
FOCCING dickhead work colleagues who just don't FOCCING listen to what you are saying as they are too FOCCING busy either talking over you or picking holes in what you are saying as they haven't let you FOCCING finish. If it wasn't for the fact that (a) I'm not a violent person and (b) I can't afford to loose my job because of some FOCCING TWAT faced arrogant FUCKTARD who thinks he is just the best at everything, I'd knock him the FOC out.
 :grumble :2guns :pc :grumble
RIP my beautiful red beast 1999 to 2017 😭🏍😭

midden

• Operation Foc-UTree
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Falcon Stealth
    • View Profile
« Reply #1335 on: 06 April 2017, 04:29:54 pm »
People who own Zafira type cars, live less than a mile from local tip and leave a fridge freezer by the pavement so the pikeys could come and remove just the compressor ....... what a cock
Women have chocolate men have bikes.....
including ones who like chocolate....;)

Skippernick

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: 06 April 2017, 05:04:49 pm »
FOCCING dickhead work colleagues who just don't FOCCING listen to what you are saying as they are too FOCCING busy either talking over you or picking holes in what you are saying as they haven't let you FOCCING finish. If it wasn't for the fact that (a) I'm not a violent person and (b) I can't afford to loose my job because of some FOCCING TWAT faced arrogant FUCKTARD who thinks he is just the best at everything, I'd knock him the FOC out.

Oh I'm with you on that one!!!
Red Heads - Slowly taking over the world!!!

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: 06 April 2017, 06:11:24 pm »

Sounds like we share the same boss.  :lol

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: 06 April 2017, 09:02:29 pm »
I get loads of phishing spam pretending to be from banks - amazon - ebay - apple and nearly all of them say Your account will be limited, ---------------- well so FOCing what even if it was for real. "limited" big deal, who was the first phishing cnut to come up with that wording and why are the phishing morons still using it. Its supposed to get me panicking and click their link to re input my details.   
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: 07 April 2017, 01:54:39 am »
I get loads of phishing spam pretending to be from banks - amazon - ebay - apple and nearly all of them say Your account will be limited, ---------------- well so FOCing what even if it was for real. "limited" big deal, who was the first phishing cnut to come up with that wording and why are the phishing morons still using it. Its supposed to get me panicking and click their link to re input my details.   
MrSharp!
I bet there's a bank load of cash waiting for you somewhere fella!
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

Fazer99

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR800FI
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: 07 April 2017, 07:35:28 am »

Oh I'm with you on that one!!!

I just don't understand what kick they get from being complete wankers.

Sounds like we share the same boss.  :lol

if it was my boss then I would have just told him to shut the FOC up and stop being a dick as he is a really nice guy  :lol it's mainly the dickhead I have to sit next to, He is one of those people that if you say that you have been to tenerefe then he has been to elevenerefe  :lol and everything you are excited about he has to put it down because he has done better for example I had a race on my 600 Fazer against an R6 and I managed to wipe the floor with him (didn't happen but you get my drift  :lol ) he would have lapped him about 3 times in the time I completed the race because he is just sooooooo FOCCING amazing.

unfazed

• GP Hero
  • Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - FZS1000 05-06, Serow 2000
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: 07 April 2017, 11:29:02 am »
Here is your one liner for him

Its not that I don't like you, but I would plug out your life support to charge my phone  :lol

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: 09 April 2017, 01:43:43 am »
Just seen anorther new 'cillit bang' advert with Barry Scott. Soo annoying "Hi I'm Barry Scott, I've just fucked your wife etc".
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

Fazer99

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR800FI
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: 10 April 2017, 07:57:53 am »
Here is your one liner for him

Its not that I don't like you, but I would plug out your life support to charge my phone  :lol

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
Love it

crickleymal

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: 10 April 2017, 08:38:48 am »
Just seen anorther new 'cillit bang' advert with Barry Scott. Soo annoying "Hi I'm Barry Scott, I've just fucked your wife etc".

What gets me annoyed are these companies that "sponsor" programs. What that means in practice is you get to see an advert for them at the beginning of the ad break, then another one at the end. I get so sick of it that I'm never going to  buy Admiral car insurance or what ever that flaming vacuum cleaner bloke is flogging.
Malc

Old enough to know better.

JD-LincsUK

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: 10 April 2017, 10:27:54 am »
Fekkin insurance companies and brokers.

I won't go into details, I'm sure you all have had your own hair-tugging experiences. Bunch of thieving tossers, imho, of course :)

Just got my renewal as well - gone up £4 from last year (when they just took the renewal money without so much as a "by your leave...") plus a tenner "renewal fee". No claims (ever on a bike in the UK) and actually added Datatag in the meantime, and it still goes up. I don't care if it's 4p - it's just taking us for a ride. And when it goes tits-up, well we know what happens then, don't we? Yup, shit on again.

I changed bikes previously and got slapped with an £80 admin fee. 80 friggin quid! The policy was £90 ffs. The new bike was cheaper to insure (£75) than the old one (GPZ500S to Fazer thou) as well - how the hell does that make sense?

My wife's car insurance will soon be more than the car itself is worth.
« Last Edit: 10 April 2017, 10:29:13 am by JD-LincsUK »

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #1346 on: 10 April 2017, 10:59:08 am »
:agree

Got my renewal through a week or two back. £201. Cheeky foccers even said on the renewal letter that I paid £155 last year. Nothing has changed. Bikes are a year older and worth less than before. I called them to tell them to fec off but before could even tell them anything they offered a reduction to £160. Still more than last year but Ogden has fecced all the insurance company customers with his new interest rate rules.
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

Grayo

• WSB Pack Hound
  • Another ex Fazer owner still hanging around.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: 10 April 2017, 11:42:40 am »
Had my Renewal from Bennett's on Saturday morning. £7.23 more than last year plus a £20 arrangement fee. Just called them and told them to foc off.
I could change my opinion, but then we'd both be wrong.

Flooky

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: 10 April 2017, 11:11:37 pm »
Me too. the other day, I just lay the nozzle on the floor and ride off

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: 11 April 2017, 06:41:57 am »
Me too. the other day, I just lay the nozzle on the floor and ride off

Crossed my mind too, but as i mentioned earlier, the large police station next door certainly paid a part in my final reaction.