Date: 19-05-24  Time: 22:56 pm

Author Topic: Police rider thrown from bike.  (Read 2286 times)

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Police rider thrown from bike.
« on: 25 August 2013, 08:29:32 am »
[font=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-23825564[/font]
[font=.HelveticaNeueUI][/size][/font]
[font=.helveticaneueui][/size]Foc me with a big stick!!!!, so we can wear as much high viz as we want, get advanced training.....[/font]
[font=.helveticaneueui]
......be the police even.......but still some complete twat will get in our way!!![/font]

I hope this bloke recovers.

[font=.helveticaneueui]
I also hope they somehow get this foccer although not likely with the description of the culprit vehicle[/font] :( .

Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

Skippernick

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Re: Police rider thrown from bike.
« Reply #1 on: 25 August 2013, 09:43:17 am »
Theres nought stranger than folk!
Pissed maybe?
Red Heads - Slowly taking over the world!!!

JZS 600

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - VFR 1200 FD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 August 2013, 09:46:11 am »
Nightmare scenario,,, how to avoid!

I suppose you can plan for most things apart from excessive stupidity by the other party...

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 August 2013, 10:24:43 am »
[font=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-23825564[/font]

[font=.helveticaneueui]Foc me with a big stick!!!!, so we can wear as much high viz as we want, get advanced training.....[/font]
[font=.helveticaneueui][/size]......be the police even.......but still some complete twat will get in our way!!![/font]

[/size]I hope this bloke recovers.

I also hope they somehow get this foccer although not likely with the description of the culprit vehicle :( .

[/font]
[/size]Like you say, all the hi viz he was wearing, the hi viz on the bike, lights on, advanced training with good perception and he still gets taken out. Prepare for the worst really.
[/size]
[/size]Reading more about this, it appears that after getting launched from the bike, sliding some 250yds down the road with a few tumbles....he was a bit distraught. For some strange reason he stood up, removed his PROTECTIVE gear, ran 2 miles home ('cos his feet were ok) grabbed his wife and shagged her doggy style for 2hrs (knees ok) as a way of dealing with the situation. Glad he was ok and his gear worked [/size] :pokefun
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 August 2013, 10:49:01 am »

[font=.helveticaneueui]Foc me with a big stick!!!!, so we can wear as much high viz as we want, get advanced training.....[/font]
[font=.helveticaneueui]......be the police even.......but still some complete twat will get in our way!!![/font]

I hope this bloke recovers.I also hope they somehow get this foccer although not likely with the description of the culprit vehicle :( .

Like you say, all the hi viz he was wearing, the hi viz on the bike, lights on, advanced training with good perception and he still gets taken out. Prepare for the worst really.

Reading more about this, it appears that after getting launched from the bike, sliding some 250yds down the road with a few tumbles....he was a bit distraught. For some strange reason he stood up, removed his PROTECTIVE gear, ran 2 miles home ('cos his feet were ok) grabbed his wife and shagged her doggy style for 2hrs (knees ok) as a way of dealing with the situation. Glad he was ok and his gear worked :pokefun

Ha ha frosties :lol , well we all know someone that wasnt able to do that recently :rolleyes , i had to make do with a bed bath & a blowy :b

Chillum

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Currently bikeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 August 2013, 10:58:19 am »
How come plod don't have camera's on their bikes/lids for evidencial purposes?

Never nice to hear another biker being taken down by arseholes, glad to hear he wasn't seriously hurt.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 25 August 2013, 11:11:09 am »
Good point chillum,

I thought they all had them these days, im actually thinking could it have been an undercover bike or something, but even then id expect  a camera on him more so.

A bit strange.

Phil

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Fazer8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 25 August 2013, 11:43:49 am »
It can happen to the most well trained riders. Hope they are ok.