Date: 27-04-24  Time: 23:24 pm

Author Topic: Another fazer owner  (Read 1560 times)

jonnel101

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • - Honda fireblade
    • View Profile
Another fazer owner
« on: 25 January 2013, 06:06:44 pm »
Hi all im from the west midlands uk. just brought a Fazer 600 2000 model in gold with 24k, as a second bike. Must say ive owned 22 bikes in 5 years and this is my first yamaha and i dont think ill be parting soon,

Its just so smooth and a quiet engine. I also own a 2000 fireblade and a ccm r30 2008 but out of all the bikes i owned this is by far the best so far ( for comfort and handling)

My previous second bike was a 2001 Kawasaki ZR750 ond im not even going to start banging on about that but do not buy one lol
If it aint broke , keep messing till it is

stevierst

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XSR900
    • View Profile
Re: Another fazer owner
« Reply #1 on: 25 January 2013, 06:17:17 pm »
Greetings, and welcome to the foc-ers. 22 bikes in 5 years! Holy shit do you like buying bikes  :lol :lol

Well lets see your bundle of golden joy then my good man.
 :useless
A picture paints a thousand of them  :D
Stop polishing it and ride the bloody thing!!

jonnel101

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • - Honda fireblade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 January 2013, 10:46:59 pm »
well im 24 years old and couldnt wait to get on bikes passed my test when i was 17 ,,,, i want to ride them all lol n ive only done less than 100 miles on my fazer because of this weather lol

His Dudeness

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 January 2013, 10:59:36 pm »
well im 24 years old and couldnt wait to get on bikes passed my test when i was 17 ,,,, i want to ride them all lol n ive only done less than 100 miles on my fazer because of this weather lol

how's it going jonnel ;) 22 bikes fair play to ya! could you go and give xlewisbdx a few slaps for me http://foc-u.co.uk/index.php/topic,5985.0.html

jonnel101

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • - Honda fireblade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 27 January 2013, 10:34:55 am »
Is there any thing that i should look out for with fazer 600s like faults or free mods and tips n tricks,

my fazer is like new full mot n stuff , but the only thing i had to buy for it was a new headlight set because the dipped beam bulb holder had looked like it had been wearing away and could not hold that bulb cover inside the headlight up straight , anyone heard of this ??????

and 1 more question , ive been looking for this but cant seem to find the answer my fuel gauge stays full untill about 70 miles then gradually falls after that ,,,, is it due to the shape of the tank