Date: 19-05-24  Time: 02:16 am

Author Topic: Is it long enough  (Read 2031 times)

alan09

• Brainless Foccer
    Foccin' Grumpy
  • Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Is it long enough
« on: 17 May 2016, 08:47:11 pm »
Is 9 years long enough for this Cnut, personally I think he should have been locked up for life in cesspit where shit belongs.
http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/2016-05-17/man-caught-on-cctv-knocking-88-year-old-to-floor-and-robbing-her-at-her-own-home/
« Last Edit: 17 May 2016, 08:47:59 pm by alan09 »

nickodemon

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Aprilia tuono V4
    • View Profile
Re: Is it long enough
« Reply #1 on: 17 May 2016, 10:01:11 pm »
 He doesn't need to go to prison..Bring him up to Glasgow. We have a way of dealing with these little fat junkie C*nts.
If it's broken, it's not fixed.

Mick-H

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 17 May 2016, 10:04:12 pm »
Nowhere near enough, he'll be out in 3.
Should get/do 10 minimum 

maddog04

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Pan ST1300
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17 May 2016, 10:18:04 pm »
fuck it, bullet in the back of head.......lets stop pussy footing about with these cunts
fire never sleeps

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 18 May 2016, 06:45:29 am »
People like him need chucking into a simmering volcano and be done with it.
I saw that video yesterday and found it very disturbing to watch, i reckon 10 minutes in a room with her family would probably do the job as well.
What a horrible piece of shit.
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

bri h

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 18 May 2016, 10:15:00 am »
It used to cost the nhs over £250,000 a year to keep a "patient" in Broadmoor when i worked there. How much is a lenght of rope?
a bird in the hand poops on the wrist

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 18 May 2016, 02:20:12 pm »
He doesn't need to go to prison..Bring him up to Glasgow. We have a way of dealing with these little fat junkie C*nts.

Aye too right  :lol. Reminds me of an incident many years ago on the Jamaica St bridge over the Clyde, the boys in blue had cornered a junkie shoplifter who decided his best course of action was to climb over the balustrade. During the course of the police trying to talk him down a small crowd had gathered- "AYE JUMP YA JUNKIE BASTARD", also "GO DAE US ALL A FAVOUR PAL"  where the many cries of encouragement from the crowd. Unfortunately the plod managed to cuff him and get him to safety.  :( :rollin :rollin :rollin
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

Robbie8666

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Triumph NightStorm
    • View Profile
    • RNVMCC
« Reply #7 on: 18 May 2016, 04:19:29 pm »
one he gets in nick and into general population then I'm sure there will be a lesson learnt from other inmates in how you should respect the elderly!
It ain't what you ride, it's who you ride with!!!

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 18 May 2016, 04:56:03 pm »
My ex wife's Brother went to court for breaking into a chemists shop about 30 years ago, he was caught on the flat roof of the chemists when he realised the game was up he swallowed a huge handful of pills he had stolen, he was rushed to Portsmouth Hospital where he went through the indignity and discomfort of having his stomach pumped out.
On appearing in court the judge gave him 3 years (It was not his first offence) on being sentenced my ex bro-in-law muttered something and the judge said 'Mr P when I passed sentence you muttered something would mind please telling me and the rest of the courtroom your comment, he replied 'I didn't say anything' the judge asked him again and this time added the warning that 'if you do not answer satisfactorily Mr P I will hold you in contempt of this court, 'Mr P for the last time what were your utterances when I passed sentence upon you'? he replied in a low voice 'I will do it standing on my head' the judge asked him to speak up as the court registrar had not heard him, He again said in a louder voice that he had said 'I will do it standing on my head' The judge thank him for his honesty and said I have just increased your sentence to 39 months, that will give you three months to find your feet, take him away.
Don't you just love it when arse holes get their comeuppance.

As for the bullying twat in the report above for attacking that old lady he should be given 4 years imprisonment.
The law just sometime is an ass, not always but sometimes.

sinto

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 18 May 2016, 08:50:24 pm »
:agree

Reminds me of an incident many years ago on the Jamaica St bridge over the Clyde, the boys in blue had cornered a junkie shoplifter who decided his best course of action was to climb over the balustrade. During the course of the police trying to talk him down a small crowd had gathered- "AYE JUMP YA JUNKIE BASTARD", also "GO DAE US ALL A FAVOUR PAL"  where the many cries of encouragement from the crowd. Unfortunately the plod managed to cuff him and get him to safety.  :( :rollin :rollin :rollin
I mind seeing something like this (usual Saturday night in Glasgow nowadays unfortunately) and joining in with such comments, the guy actually did jump, what a shame as the crowd had at least another 30 mins or so of more geering I'm sure :lol
Colin
----------------------
Ride fast, ride a red bike :-)