Date: 01-05-24  Time: 02:26 am

Author Topic: transferring bike loan  (Read 1315 times)

ddtwelve

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - triumph tiger 1050
    • View Profile
transferring bike loan
« on: 26 December 2013, 08:36:51 pm »
Just a quick one my 2 1/2 year engagement is over (great Xmas present) but I took a loan out for her bike to go to and fro from work, can I get it transferred to her as she already was making payments to me for it?

richfzs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Re: transferring bike loan
« Reply #1 on: 26 December 2013, 09:45:40 pm »
Almost certainly not - she'll have to get her own loan, pay you back what she owes and then you can pay off your own loan. But check you don't have any early repayment penalties on your loan, might make more financial sense to stick the money (assuming she pays you!) in a savings account, and use it to fund the monthly payments.

PS, sorry to hear about the split, I'm in similar boat (not as recent), it's a pisser, eh?

PPS is she pretty, where does she live, and can I have her number? :rollin

ddtwelve

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - triumph tiger 1050
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 December 2013, 06:27:47 pm »
rich ya wouldn't want her shes a money grabber when theres no more money shes gone

Scotyam

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Kawasaki ZZR1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 December 2013, 11:46:07 pm »
You can transfer a loan over to someone else to pick up the payments, worked as a business manager in the motor trade and dealt with this on occasion. Speak to the finance company and ask what their procedure is, she will have to agree of course but she is credit checked and if successful the agreement can be transfered.
HTH
Si
You go up ther lahtat then doon there lahtat then roon there lahtat and then up there lahtat then thats you right....cheers mate