Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > For Sale & Wanted

ALPINESTARS TWO-PIECE LEATHERS - PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE

(1/2) > >>

Falcon 269:
Hi all,

Time to hang up my leathers ... or more precisely, invite someone else to hang them up for me.   :'(

With both bikes sold a while ago, I'm clearing out all my riding gear and spares.  First up my Alpinestars 2-piece leathers.  In very good condition, never crash tested and all zips/fasteners in perfect working order.

Size labels say 36" waist on the trousers, 42" chest on the jacket.  I found the jacket to be generously sized and had room to wear a full Forcefield back protector underneath.

Comes with knee sliders (not shown on photo) and all internal armour.

Asking £120 plus £15 max for shipping.  Shipping cost is an estimate.  If it comes out less, I'll charge accordingly. 

Cheers!

b1k3rdude:
Afternoon Mike, how close to 36" is the waist? is it closer to 38" ..?

Falcon 269:
Hi mate, how's it going?

Just checked with a tape measure and they're an honest 36".  They have a small amount of stretch but not enough to get you out to 38".

Sorry about that.

b1k3rdude:

--- Quote from: Falcon 269 on 01 July 2022, 05:55:36 pm ---Hi mate, how's it going?Just checked with a tape measure and they're an honest 36".  They have a small amount of stretch but not enough to get you out to 38".
--- End quote ---
Im grand fella, well thats a shame. The jacket is a straight fit but Im a hard 38"/102cm waist atm. Its a very good deal, so am sure someone will be along shortly.

Falcon 269:
A shame, indeed.  Good to hear all's well, though. :)

Thanks for the interest!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version