Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > FZS600 Fazer

Carb clean

<< < (4/4)

unfazed:
There are no O-Rings on the coolant pipes just hoses with spring clips and they don't normally leak unless the have been damaged by removal and/or refitting. As far as I know the centre hose between 2 & 3 is no longer available new.

I think it is only 4 you need but I have not stripped the 600 carbs with some time, I know the 1000 definitely has 8 as I stripped a set recently, but since they are so cheap buy the 8 and if you don need them it would not be a big loss. If they are available in the local bearing shop I would buy 4 and go back for 4 more if necessary

Strangely enough, I have never replaced  choke plunger O-Rings on any bike over the years

SpiceWeasel:
Thank you unfazed  :thumbup
I know the coolant pipes clip on with spring clips, was wondering if there are any more O-rings apart from the fuel connecting pipes. If I am splitting the carbs apart from each other I may as well replace everything O-ring wise.
Also had a quick Google search and there are a couple of bearing suppliers local to me as well, so I can give them a try.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version