Bits and bobs > FZS600

How to Balance your carbs

<< < (2/5) > >>

unfazed:
A very good set of instructions, but the TPS adjustment should be completed after balancing the carbs.

a68war:
Well done, very comprehensive instructions. I've ordered my Carbtune Pro and will give this a go as my tickover is a little uneven, my 1999 Fazer has done 33K miles, but other than that it starts and runs ok. I also have a 2008 Hayabusa and will check that as well sometime :)

Fazerjon:

--- Quote from: a68war on 22 December 2012, 06:33:45 am ---Well done, very comprehensive instructions. I've ordered my Carbtune Pro and will give this a go as my tickover is a little uneven, my 1999 Fazer has done 33K miles, but other than that it starts and runs ok. I also have a 2008 Hayabusa and will check that as well sometime :)

--- End quote ---
I thought a 2008 Hayabusa was fuel injected, not sure if you can use the carbtune on injected bikes. May be wrong though..... :rolleyes

Kentish:
Touching TPS can be a fatal thing to do. I wouldn't touch it myself. My friend did on his bike and completely messed the fuel injection up. My understanding is that it's set at the factory and should never be touched,

Face9:
Just did mine this morning, brilliant guide, wouldn't have attempted it otherwise  :D

Before / after:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version