Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Fazer 1000/FZ1 corner

2005 Fazer1000 from Norway

<< < (2/6) > >>

unfazed:
Generally yes. There are Service manuals and other info. in the downloads section.

Fazer1000_Norway:
Thanks  :rolleyes

PieEater:
Looks very clean  :D  If you haven't already had a look at the FAQ for the Gen1 Fazer in the sickies at the top of this section I would encourage you to do so, as a new owner you should find the information useful. I would make sure the EXUP valve is present and working correctly servicing is often neglected leading to the valves becoming seized, this may or may not be the cause of your problem but is something you should investigate early on and keep on top of. The FAQ has a link that takes you to an EXUP servicing guide.

I believe the stock jetting is lean at low revs and this will be made worse if you have a more free flowing aftermarket air filter so with stock jetting the OEM filter is recommended and may help your issue if you have an aftermarket 'performance' filter.

Fazer1000_Norway:

--- Quote from: PieEater on 29 August 2021, 07:57:47 pm ---Looks very clean  :D  If you haven't already had a look at the FAQ for the Gen1 Fazer in the sickies at the top of this section I would encourage you to do so, as a new owner you should find the information useful. I would make sure the EXUP valve is present and working correctly servicing is often neglected leading to the valves becoming seized, this may or may not be the cause of your problem but is something you should investigate early on and keep on top of. The FAQ has a link that takes you to an EXUP servicing guide.

I believe the stock jetting is lean at low revs and this will be made worse if you have a more free flowing aftermarket air filter so with stock jetting the OEM filter is recommended and may help your issue if you have an aftermarket 'performance' filter.

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much for your nice answer👍

Fazer1000_Norway:
Is Bagster the same to Fazer 1000 from 2001 to 2005?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version