Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > FZS600 Fazer

Mk1/2 Fazer 600: Ulez test

<< < (3/5) > >>

darrsi:

--- Quote from: casal50 on 07 August 2021, 12:37:26 pm ---Hi I'm booked in for Tuesday, but looking online 2 week wait I think.

--- End quote ---

That's much quicker than I was expecting.

darrsi:
"... If a CAT fit is required, on a Fazer 600, it will fit in the exhaust collector, just before the muffler, and it is internal.

It is getting busier than normal for the reason you mentioned, generally when it's busy we have a 2 week lead time, you can book via the website.
Regards

Neil... "

casal50:
Hi just an update my 2002 fox eye 600 fazer passed the ulez this morning,before I took it in I drained the tank and ran carbs dry then filled with fresh 99 octane fuel then went for a long ride seems to have done some good.
Talking to the people at the workshop they say most foxeyes have a good chance of passing but not guaranteed, he did say boxeyes have a lower chance of passing first time but can pass with some adjustments I would say this is at extra cost you will have to ask.i would like to stress every bike is different so you take your chances

mtread:
Result  :thumbup

midden:

--- Quote from: darrsi on 07 August 2021, 07:05:52 pm ---"... If a CAT fit is required, on a Fazer 600, it will fit in the exhaust collector, just before the muffler, and it is internal.

It is getting busier than normal for the reason you mentioned, generally when it's busy we have a 2 week lead time, you can book via the website.
Regards

Neil... "

--- End quote ---

Any chance it will plug the rust holes :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version