Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Diesels and Lawnmowers (Bike racing n things)

Club bike racing,16th 17th March, Brands Hatch

<< < (2/7) > >>

slimwilly:
Ok, be great to see some of you,, Inc you Dazza  :lol ,  on the pit wall you see how fast them bikes go by,,mind when you wihd5he bike up up that straight with the kink coming into it you are soon over a ton, bike 30 , blue R1

agricola:

--- Quote from: coffee on 05 March 2019, 11:52:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: agricola on 05 March 2019, 08:23:16 pm ---
--- Quote from: slimwilly on 05 March 2019, 06:08:34 pm ---Our race club holds its first race meeting of the year 16th 17th March,  it's not too expensive to get in, come and have a look.
Blue R1 number 30 in one of the garages, total access to all areas, pit lane, garages, you can get to see it all.
We are testing on Friday,free entry I think.
Some very fastriders ,loads of classes, 125s , two strokes, old classics. And all the modern stuff too.

--- End quote ---

Good luck. Wish I could have afforded to go racing.

--- End quote ---

If you wait,you never do .As Barry Sheene once said "don't wait for your ship to come in,swim out and meet the bugger"

--- End quote ---

Too old now. When I was younger, I never had the time or money. Now Ive just not got the money, but Im happy to do trackdays and pretend Im racing

robbo:
Good for you Agricola and fair play. Over the years I 've met and have as friends people who are shit hot on a motorbike, or playing guitar, or amazing at art. And sadly none of them have made a living out of there talent.
As long as you're happy and enjoying what you do.Then you can't really ask for more. :) :thumbup

slimwilly:
There is a 3 day meeting this weekend, another club,,
Last night as racers were turning up ,setting up in outer paddock some useless twat hooked up a trailer and nicked it and the two bikes on it, R1 and Fireblade, poor bloke is gutted.

slimwilly:
Stolen, BRANDS HATCH THURSDAY EVENING

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version